What are the side effects of the pill soma
Side effects of Soma include: drowsiness, dizziness, tremor; headache; depression, feeling irritable; blurred vision; MORE?? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-side-effects-of-the-pill-soma ]
More Answers to “What are the side effects of the pill soma“
- How long for soma pill to go into effect?
- just like anyother pill, about 20-45 min i dont like those though if i wanted a high from soma i would just get drunk. i would much wrather have vicodin
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the side effects of the most commonly abused pills? Lortabs, Soma, Zanax, Adderall, ect?
- Q: Im doing a research project for school and am trying to find the side effects of the most commonly abused pills. Side effect such as throwing up, sleeplessness, low sex drive, depression, ect.
- A: http://www.ehealthme.com may be a one-stop place to get all these. it has 5MM reported side effects for 22,000 pills.