What Best cure for acne
Cleanse twice daily with/5 percent benzoyl peroxide wash. If use allergic to benzoyl peroxide is 2 percent salicylic acid. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-best-cure-for-acne ]
More Answers to “What Best cure for acne“
- What is the best cure for acne?
- Steaming your face is a good thing to do like 2 times a week just to really deep clean your pores. But right after you steam like when your face is still red and the pores look really big use whatever you use to wash your skin, like a spe…
- Best cures for Acne – what are they?
- • Hi Nature has its best and permanent cure, you may use the salty sour way to get rid of Acne:･ 1) It is actually previously proven that salt can be used as an acne home remedy. Just prepare a salt … ･ 2) Another is by applying fresh lem…
- How to CURE ACNE FOR GOOD!
- ･ 1 Wash your face with soap, just lather and rinse. Try not to rub or scrub your face as this will make… ･ 2 Massage your skin with a paste made with baking soda and a little water. Massage gently using small… ･ 3 Do this twice a day. …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I cure acne? Which is the best cleanser out there?
- Q: I am a 13 year old that suffers from acne. Does anyone know how to prevent it? Cure it? Which is the best facial cleanser out there?
- A: he products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.Personally, Proactive didn’t work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser and warming facial scrub every morning. And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
- what is the best home remedy to cure acne?
- Q: i have red several tips on how to cure acne using home remedies.but,i really dont know if this really works..please share your experience to me and how long it took for it to work.thanks..
- A: Prescription Only. Its called MetroGel. It works wonders.
- What are the best ways to cure back acne?
- Q: I have some bad back acne along with some on my shoulders and some on my chest. 1) What is the best way to cure the acne?2) What is a good natural remedy for acne?3) What is the best (and cost efficient) product for acne on your back/shoulders/chest?acne, back acne, chest acne, shoulder acne, acne treatments, acne cures, acne remedies
- A: Water helps to flush toxins out of your body, which means that they are not as likely to be excreted through your skin. This daily “cleansing” will occur because you drink enough water; as toxins are excreted through kidneys and other avenues, this will help cut down on acne breakouts.People suffering from mild or moderate body acne, I heartily recommend the Clear Pores System. Hard to treat cases are better left to a dermatologist’s skills, although ClearPores is certainly up to the task. The best way to treat acne is to cleanse the skin with a solution containing Salicylic Acid and SD Alcohol 40. The ClearPores body and face washes contain these two excellent ingredients, which are accompanied by the well-known Aloe Vera (to soothe the skin and help the healing process), Dandelion Root and Yellow Dock.See its official site: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickthrough.html?a=150901Also…keep your body skin clean every day and be careful not to trigger acne or rashes by wearing very tight clothing or heavy backpacks. If you feel your clothing, backpack or purse is causing you skin problems, then start thinking about alternatives.