What can help heal acne scars
Some ways to treat acne scars are to 1st avoid unprotected sun exposure and to try tretinoin, or Retin-A. Alpha Hydroxy Acids help the skin’s remodeling process, too. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-help-heal-acne-scars ]
More Answers to “What can help heal acne scars“
- Will orange peel help heal acne scars?
- I dont know about that but here r some tips Step 1: Don’t drink alcohol Everyone is telling us to do this. Mother’s Against Drunk Driving and the local police warn us to leave the booze alone. Now, your scars have joined the chorus. Here’s …
- Will aloe gel help heal acne scars?
- yes Aloe Vera is an excellent herb which is widely and globally accepted as a natural herbal remedy for acne. Ayurveda describes the cooling and the soothing effects of the herb aloe Vera. The gel of aloe vera mixed with essential oils is t…
- How can I prevent acne scarring or help my acne scars heal faster…?
- We may be surprised to know that the best way to prevent acne scars is not to pick at or squeeze our pimples. In short, the trauma to the skin caused by our fingernails or other sharp, non-sterile objects is bad. In fact, our dermatologist …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I heal my acne scars?
- Q: Well, I have acne scars on my cheeks, forehead, on the sides of my face. It’s really bothering me! I read that olive oil can smoothe acne scars, but I would like them to BE GONE. I also read that eucalyptus oil is good for the skin. Can eucalyptus oil in olive oil make my acne scars dissapear?
- A: WARNING! Read this blog before taking any action, your answer is right here:http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.com/Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.Hope this helps
- What is the best way to heal acne scars?
- Q: i have tons of really bad acne scars and i really need them to heal FAST! are there any natural remedies that heal them? or can anyone tell me any creams i could get at shoppers drug mart? thanks ! 🙂
- A: I use Tea Tree Oil Blemish Fade Night Lotion from the Body Shop on my scars and it fades them fast.I also use shea body butter on my face and it helps fade scarring (also stretch marks)
- How can I heal acne scars?
- Q: Okay well, I only have maybe 3 tiny pimples nowadays, but scars from past acne on forehead and cheeks still remain, leaving little red dots in my skin. How can I quickly get rid of them? I hate acne scars! Are there any at-home remedies I can fix up to get rid of them?
- A: Try eggs. Sounds strange, I know.Eggs have good proteins and zinc, which is essential if you want to have healthy looking skin. Rub the yolk or yolk and egg whites (mixed together) on your face. Wait 15 minutes, then put it on again. Do it again if you wish. When washing it off, wet your face a little with water, and wash it off with salicyc acid face wash (ex. neutrogena acne fading peel). Remember to put on some moisturizer on your face afterwards.Do this everyday, every other day, or whenever you have time. =)