What do exfoliaters do
An exfoliator is any ingredient which promotes the removal of dead skin cells. Natural exfoliators include oatmeal, ..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-exfoliaters-do ]
More Answers to “What do exfoliaters do“
- What do exfoliaters do
- An exfoliator is any ingredient which promotes the removal of dead skin cells. Natural exfoliators include oatmeal, ..MORE?
- What are good exfoliaters?
- yeah st ives apricot scrub does exfoliate and make your face feel nice. i would get the medicated one. you should really see a doctor if u can because if you let them know how depressed it makes you they can actually prescribe you some thin…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can men use same exfoliaters and cleaners that females use, whats the difference?
- Q: I am a 17 year old male with mild acne. i have never used any cleansers or exfoliaters to date, i am finding it hard to find exfoliaters and cleaners for men, so just wondering can i use it. The only good product that i have found so far is Decleors Exfoliante. and by the way what is the difference between male and female cleaners and exfoliaters. Does it really matter?but guys what is the difference between male and female exfoliators and cleaners.
- A: The difference is the packaging and the marketing. Some high end lines (like those in department stores) carry products specifically for men, but again the difference is usually in the scents and the packaging as well as a few shaving accessories. Your face will be absolutely fine if you use products intended for women. Just make sure that you are using the correct items for your skin type.
- What products work as good exfoliaters, that you know of?
- A: glycolic acid is the best one
- does anyone know of any lip exfoliaters or balms for this purpose?
- Q: i have dry lips right now and i want to exfoliate them, any ideas, that arent to pricy?
- A: Mix a little bit of crushed papaya with some sugar to make a scrub. Dip a child’s toothbrush in the mixture and gently scrub your lips with it. Rinse with water, and apply a heavy, long-lasting lip balm like Chapstick or Carmex.