What do you do if you feel a pimple coming
There are plenty of treatments you can buy. Make sure you wash your face with a facial cleanser daily. Do not pick at the pimples. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-if-you-feel-a-pimple-coming ]
More Answers to “What do you do if you feel a pimple coming“
- Feel pimple underneath skin coming. What do I use?
- Whatever you do, don’t touch it with your fingers. The oils from your fingers will make it worse. Wash your face as you usually do, and then dot on a glob of the 10% benzoyl peroxide with a Q-tip.
- What do u do if u feel a pimple coming?
- My aunt was a “beauty operator” and used this as an old fashioned remedy for pimples — I passed this on to my teenagers and they say it helps. Soak an aspirin (not Tylenol or Advil, just PLAIN OLE’ ASPIRIN) in a drop of milk — t…
- How does someone “feel” a pimple coming?
- The area where the pimple ends up sometimes hurts a little before it starts to show. For me anyway.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do i get rid of the pimple i can feel coming on?
- Q: i can feel a pimple coming on.I hate pimples.How do i get rid of it really quick?? Or at least,as soon as possible.And,i have one between my eyebrows.Its been there for awhile and i am not sure how to get rid of it.I use that face cleaner and wash my face.
- A: clean and clear acne kit thing has a little tube that u put on the pimple as a spot treatment thing and it dries it up and works soooo well
- How does someone “feel” a pimple coming?
- Q: I always hear people say “I feel a pimple coming” and stuff like that. How do you know this? It would be much appreciated just so I know ahead of time. Thanks to anyone who answers. =]
- A: The area where the pimple ends up sometimes hurts a little before it starts to show.For me anyway.
- I feel a pimple coming. What should I do to help keep the inflammation down? Also, any ance scar remedies??
- Q: I feel a pimple on my nose and one under it coming…It looks like one of the non-cystic, red bumpy pimples. Anyone have any suggestions to keep the inflammation down so my nose doesn’t look swollen?? Thanks! Also, what are some really good remedies to get rid of acne scars other than stop picking at your pimples??? Answers are greatly appreciated!!
- A: Sit back… this is a LONG answer, but I wanted to help you out! I know it can be frustrating. This REALLY works!! There are 2 people sent me an email saying to me that it worked for them!! This was also been chosen by 5 members to be the best answer because it worked for them too!! Proof, see their comments about this treatment..http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An51USMQR.zOn7LMmoMPmdfsy6IX?qid=20061223072311AAJYlEI&show=7#profile-info-8c6e46e1956e52ed520b0681da61cd97aahttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajs2QdgZMbZfeONxsk2ufFDsy6IX?qid=20061222153413AAftBxh&show=7#profile-info-f74bde82cc4b5f5812e21cb3fb5b24efaahttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlRSiAqHrssit0jsxspItoDsy6IX?qid=20061225081254AAl0ALk&show=7#profile-info-c5852109ea7b61ee82c0f21ab8b88e40aahttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As2Lq5QLO_3NRgR7cUUkXu_sy6IX?qid=20061223142015AA4ebS8&show=7#profile-info-45c19130d5abcf1df638dcf07069f865aahttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajs2QdgZMbZfeONxsk2ufFDsy6IX?qid=20061219124845AAHovCM&show=7#profile-info-829672b4778c9f3596abc049c291e532aaGather all materials beforehand — see “Things You’ll Need” below. You might want to store them in a waterproof resealable bag, such as Ziploc. I’d recommend wearing either old clothes or a bathrobe over whatever you are wearing. There is a definite possibility this is going to spill. After you have found everything on you checklist, head to a large, flat, waterproof surface. This is probably your bathroom. Having this room be private is highly advised; you can’t just say, “Get out, I’m flattening a pimple,” can you?Things You’ll Need- 3 or more cotton balls- Lukewarm tap water- Cup to hold the water in- SaltThe Method1. Salt the water thoroughly — much more than you think it needs.2. Dip one cotton ball in the salt water.3. Wait for 30 – 60 seconds.4. Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping.5. Place the damp cotton ball over your large, oh-my-goodness-I-cannot-go-to-… zit. If you have several of these grouped together, try to place the cotton ball over them all.6. Glance at your watch/clock. Wait exactly three minutes.7. Remove the cotton ball after the time is up. The zit seems to be nearly gone, but it is only the top that has dissolved. Your acne is still there.8. Take the other two cotton balls and place them on either side of the despised pimple.9. Slowly, move them closer together until the tiny bump is flattened. Congrats! You’ve just conquered that giant of a pimple — forever!10. Apply honey on the infected area & go to sleep!!Tips*Don’t forget the last 3 steps — they are crucial.*Be sure to follow these steps closely. Dipping a cottonball in fresh water as opposed to salt will not work, for instants.* You might want to bring a book — either waterproof or one that you do not care about being splattered in water. Those three minutes can get boring.* This is your best bet for monster zits that simply sneak up on you. For long-term healthy skin, cleansing and toning is also important.Warnings* Please, PLEASE, do not assume this is permission to “pop” pimples. Doing so can cause major scarring. Please don’t pop them.* If you stop after the top is dissolved, I must warn you: it WILL come back! Maybe not in the next five minutes, but during the course of an hour, it will come back!If you feel new pimples erupting, ice it! Hold an ice cube over the area for about 5-10 minutes. It REALLY works!!!For acne scars, 1. Lemon juice is natural bleach and helps in lightening the scars and blemishes of the skin.2. Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces acne scars. It is mostly used in the cosmetic products and used for acne scarring, facial scarring, surgical scars, sun damage, premature aging, burn marks etc. This oil should be massaged twice on the acne scars daily.3. Application of Aloe Vera gel/juice to the fresh wounds prevents the formation of permanent scars.4. One of the home remedy is that ice cubes can be rubbed on the acne scars for ten to fifteen minutes.5. Vitamin E is considered best for the healthy glowing skin. Application of vitamin E oil or capsule to the scar will completely vanish the scar in few weeks.6. The most effective remedy for the scars is application of honey several times a day. It will give a natural glow to the skin and will remove all scars.If you have too many pimples/whiteheads/blackheads/… I recommend you to try Carley’s Clear & Smooth!! It’s CHEAPER & BETTER than Proactive!! People are raving about this product!! Read their feedbacks/reviews!!http://cgi.ebay.com/Adult-Acne-The-best-skin-treatment-in-the-world_W0QQitemZ290064245774QQihZ019QQcategoryZ29618QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290064245774GOOD LUCK!!