What does it mean when you dream everyone around you is a vampire
To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-everyone-around-you-is-a-vampire ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you dream everyone around you is a vampire“
- What does it mean when you dream everyone around you is a vampire?
- To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about vampires and then turn into one yourself?
- Q: I had a dream last night that my school had a party in a grocery store. While there vampires came in and started turning my friends. Then my friends started turning each other. The guy who turned me is named AJ. He and I are friends but rarley talk. I do not like him but as a friend and never have wanted to be with him. After he turned me in my dream he then started making out with me and doing other sexual things to me. I liked it in my dream but not out of it. We did not have sex either, just messed around in front of everyone. What could this mean?
- A: just a dream? im guessing (. _.)
- What does this dream mean?
- Q: Ok for about the pasdt three weeks i have been having the same weird dream.First off i am in this huge stadium building with all these other people about after five minutes of being in the stadium everyone around me changes into some evil creature, demon or vampire , beast type thing and everyone starts fighting and trying to kill me but no matter what happens i cant die. I turn into some kind of immortal powerful thing i have really fast speed and super srength. The best way to describe it is a mix of a vampire and a demon. I get shot and stabbed in each dream but nothing happens and the phrase you cant kill someone thats already dead pops up in every dream i say it every time someone trys to kill me . I also have three people in my dream that help me and try to protect me. So what does this mean i dont understand why i keep having these dreams. And no im not a crack head or i have never done any drugs or anything like that that might alter my mind. So please no stupid comment
- A: A stadium or sports arena would represent competitiveness, and all those people represent your competition. The people protecting you represent good friends and family who help and support you. If in your dream you see everything in your point of view, it means your mind is telling you to do something or to stop doing something. If you see yourself from someone else’s point of view, It could either mean it’s something you want to happen, or will happen in the future. peacee
- Long, weird, disturbing dream… does it mean anything? (Please help!)?
- Q: Today I was feeling a bit sick, and since it was Winter Break I decided to take a nap. I feel asleep in the afternoon and woke up in the middle of the night. I must have had a fever or something , because I had the longest, weirdest dream of my life. . I dreamed that I was a vampire, and I went to my high school. I tried to bite someone in the hall, but they started screaming and everyone stared at us, So I started twirling around and acting like a complete idiot, like making retard faces at people and drooling and singing in a really high voice. I think I was trying to distract people from the fact that I was biting that girl… The teachers at school saw me making a fool of myself, and they called me to the office. The vice principal said that my punishment would be to paint the hallways bright green. I got a huge flat brush and started painting, but the halls kept getting longer and longer, When I finally got to the end of the hall, there was a huge fountain, and people I know were swimming in it naked. It kept washing away all my paint and covering me with green flecks. So I went to the swimming pool to cool down, and the swim team coach was there. He said that he was waiting for me and told me a list of swimming drills to do, and I dived in but couldn’t do them, Then I realized I was a vampire and didn’t need to breathe, so I sat on the bottom of the pool and laughed. But when I laughed I breathed in water, and even though I wasn’t suffocating I couldn’t talk. I was shivering and incredibly cold, so I jumped out of the pool and ran outside to warm up. It was winter and I got even colder, but I saw a burning building in the distance and ran toward it. I scaled the wall up to the fifth floor, and climbed in the window. I took the elevator down to the second floor, which was burning, and dived into the flames. I ‘woke up’ in my bed and tried to look around, but it was dark and the outlines of things kept shifting, so I knew I was dreaming. My normally strict and rude mother came into the room and hugged me, and I told her not to leave. Then everything shifted, and I was in bed but still dreaming, and I was alone. I screamed until the world flipped over in rainbow colors, and I finally, actually woke up. Does this actually mean anything, or is it just too deranged to classify?Kudos for reading all of this!!! (if anyone did)
- A: Don’t worry its normal to have weird, bad, or good dreams.Dreaming can be based on what your thinking about or what you did during the day.Did you know that people have lots of dreams however the one they remember is the last one. When I use to have a lot dreams like a year ago or two, but it doesn’t bother me to have weird dreams. You shouldn’t worry about dreaming sometimes it can be a good dream or a bad dream. Dreaming every night is normal its still a dream.DREAMS ARE A NORMAL PART OF EVERY DAY OR EVERY NIGHT LIFE. Weird strange confusing good bad frightening or something you would never tell another soul. It is you’re self-dealing with your self. Many have reasons some don’t. But they allow your mind to work things out, whilst one sleeps or thinks they sleep. Dreams are scenes of daily day happenings in real life when interpreted will come and pass. This may happen in the near future in a few days to a month or two.TAKE CARE AS ALWAYS