What does tea tree oil do to help with acne
Tea tree oil has anti-microbial properties, which help to kill acne-causing bacteria. Undiluted, it can cause blistering. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-tea-tree-oil-do-to-help-with-acne ]
More Answers to “What does tea tree oil do to help with acne“
- Does tea tree oil help acne?
- Yes it can. Just try to use pure essential oil rather than all these chemical concoctions that say they have tea tree in them but actually have a minute amount. Pure witch hazel is an excellent cleanser for acne prone skin, and vitamin e cr…
- How Can Tea Tree Oil Help Acne?
- When it comes to tea tree oil helping acne, things can be a little technical in explanation. Basically, when an individual has acne, there is an infectious bacterium in the pores of the skin that contains something that is medically referre…
- Can Tea Tree Oil Help Acne Sufferers?
- Acne is a condition that can not be cured, but there are many treatments that can effectively control the problem. Tea tree oil has been shown to reduce acne by it’s ability to kill P. acne s. Propionibacterium acne s is a common bacteria t…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- tea tree oil for acne does it work directly?
- Q: i bought a little bottle of tea tree oil at walmart today because i couldn’t find the herbal blemish stick by burts bees and i saw the tea tree oil near the burts bees section. i used to use the herbal blemish stick but i ran out cuz my sis spilled it and i cant find it anywhere. one of the main ingredients was tea tree oil so i bought that and does just plain tea tree oil applied directly to the pimple work? or does it make it worse?
- A: Some people say that it works. People make all kinds of suggestions about the best thing to do to cure acne. Some cures I’ve heard include putting oatmeal, honey, lemon juice, tea tree oil, cucumber, vinegar, or toothpaste on your face. Practically every cosmetics company and company that makes personal care products makes something that is a “sure cure” for acne. If we think about this, and use some common sense, we have to come to the conclusion that there is no quick or easy cure for acne, because if there was it would be well known and doctors would be telling everyone about it. Numerous companies make a lot of money persuading people to buy products that at worst will make the acne worse, and at best may help some people a little. Often fewer products are better. People often make their acne much worse by using too many products. There really is no quick fix for acne. Don’t spend a lot of money on products just because their ads say that they will cure acne. Your doctor is the best person to ask for help, and he or she may recommend some prescription medication or non-prescription treatment that may be suitable for you.. There are some very simple and basic things you can do that cost nothing. Keep your face or any other area affected by acne very clean. Any mild antibacterial soap will help with that. Rinse the area well to remove all soap residue. Drink plenty of water – it really does help to clear up acne. Eat a nutritious diet and get enough sleep. A healthy life style will make a difference. Try to reduce the stress in your life – stress contributes to acne, so also probably the more you worry about the acne and focus on it, the worse it will be. Probably the most useful and effective things you can do are to apply hot compresses to pustules and cysts and never to pick or squeeze pimples. Playing with or popping pimples, no matter how careful and clean you are, nearly always makes bumps stay redder and bumpier longer. Here are a few informative links with additional ideas about preventing and treating acne.http://www.medicinenet.com/acne/article.htmhttp://www.acne.com/cause_effects/causes_acne.phphttp://www.acnerecovery.com/acne-information/causes-of-acne.html
- How does the Tea Tree Oil cure acne?
- Q: I need the profession suggest about how is the way that tea tree oil works?
- A: is antiseptic hence ,it kills the bacteria that cause acne if applied correctly
- Does tea tree oil work for pimples and little red dots from acne ?
- Q: So I have acne and I really want it gone . I also have little red dots from where acne used to be . I heard that tea tree oil is really good acne . Is that true ? And does it work for the little red dots too ?Thanks , tell me about your experience with it please (:Where can I get the tea tree oil ? And also what brand of it should I buy ?
- A: i swear by tea tree, bio oil, clean and clear deep cleanser, also i heard of putting witch hazel on your face my mom use to do it