What happens when you get ran over by car
If you get run over by a car, one of two things will happen: either you will die, or you will be the luckiest person alive. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-you-get-ran-over-by-car ]
More Answers to “What happens when you get ran over by car“
- What happens when you get ran over by car
- If you get run over by a car, one of two things will happen: either you will die, or you will be the luckiest person alive. ChaCha!
- What happens if you get your foot run over by a car??
- Too many variables to answer this question. Things like the type of car, front or rear tire, road surface, type of shoe, density of your bones, position of your foot, etc will all make a difference. When I ran over my son’s foot (Subaru s…
- What would happen if someone gets run over by car?
- I am not sure you can get that down, but involuntary manslaugher comes to mind, if they did kill the person, & no other violations were proven. They could suspend harsh penalties, but something may have to happen.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How come when a water hydrant (faucet got ran over by a car) burst outside, the kitchen drain runs very slow?
- Q: This is a pipe that got ran over by a car several years back. I use to use this hydrant to wash the car. This happened at my friends house too, a long time ago. Why does the kitchen sink water run slow now?We did away with the water hydrant. I now feel it messed uo the kitchm sink but we have changed the faucet twice. It always runs water slowly. Is there a rock in the pipe?Yesm I think it’s the cut off valves.If not I will dig up the yard looking for a kink!
- A: Check the water cut off valves under the sink. If you are talking about the water supply pressure being low. When a pipe is broken dirt is allowed into the plumbing system and will stop up at small openings like cut off valves and faucets.
- What happens if you get your foot run over by a car?
- Q: I almost had that experience but i heard you get it broken….. i thought only a light bruise would happen can someone tell me what injures i can sustain from a REGULAR tyre not those weather chains! those are just crazy! Running over my foot? with or without a shoe!
- A: Too many variables to answer this question. Things like the type of car, front or rear tire, road surface, type of shoe, density of your bones, position of your foot, etc will all make a difference.When I ran over my son’s foot (Subaru station wagon, rear tire, blacktop, flip-flops,) he got some pretty icky road rash but nothing serious. (Thank God!) And he got a really good benefit out of it, too: he knows I feel terribly guilty so his most effective persuasive argument is “but you ran over my foot!”. Ten years later and I’m still paying for it.
- What happens when a car runs out of gas?
- Q: and your driving?Does it just suddenly stop or does it make funny noises first and then it stops?
- A: I know when my friend’s car ran out of gas, it got really silent in the car…like the engine shut off. It’s either going to be a shut down sound when the car gets quiet and you’re wondering why, or it’s going to make a rumble. I guess it depends on your vehicle.