What is the best form of calcium to take
The best absorbed calciums of the commercially available types are calcium orotate. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-form-of-calcium-to-take ]
More Answers to “What is the best form of calcium to take“
- What is the best form of calcium to take
- The best absorbed calciums of the commercially available types are calcium orotate. ChaCha on!
- What is the best form of calcium
- The best form of calcium is certainly neither oyster shell, bone meal, or calcium hydroxyapatite.
- Which form of calcium is best?
- Dietary supplements may contain one of several different forms of calcium. One difference between the various calcium compounds is the percentage of elemental calcium present. A greater percentage of elemental calcium means that fewer table…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best form of calcium to take?
- A: Calcium carbonate is generally the least expensive and equally absorbed (this is what is in Tums) UNLESS you are on a medication that suppresses stomach acid production (like zantac, pepcid or prilosec). Then you’ll need calcium citrate. You can take calcium citrate anyway, it’s just a little more expensive. Other types of calcium (such as lactate and gluconate) are not absorbed any better and have far less calcium per serving than carbonate or citrate.You didn’t ask, but you need to have adequate vitamin D to absorb calcium. Vitamin D is actually a hormone your skin makes when it is exposed to sun light. It is added to milk and is in most multi-vitamins and some calcium supps (like os-cal).
- whats the best form/absorbed calcium supplement for people with acid reflux?
- Q: my doc said i have a calcium calcium deficiency. he told me i should take Calcium Carbonate but ive been told that doesnt absord very well. i was reading about better absorbed organic forms of calcium…calcium orotate…Calcium citrate..etc.but they say those are not good for people with acid reflux. anybody know whats a good supp to take?
- A: This is a coral calcium product that might work well for you. http://www.trivita.com/US-EN/shop/productdetail.aspx?pid=1184&ss2=hc&ss3=48Another one I tried I purchased at Sprouts – it is an algae based product. Are you able to eat yogurt? That is very high in calcium as is skim milk. Good luck.
- What’s the balanced equation for calcium hydroxide and phosphoric acid react to form calcium phosphate & water?
- Q: I need help with two different balanced equations!The first one is:Calcium hydroxide and phosphoric acid react to form calcium phosphate and water.The second one is:Hydrogen gas and nitrogen monoxide react to form water and nitrogen gas.HELP!
- A: 3 Ca(OH)2 + 2 H3PO4 = Ca3(PO4)2 + 6 H2O2H2 +2 NO = 2H2O + N2