What is the best way to get soreness out of legs
Apply an ice pack for 20 minutes to any area that hurts. Repeat this every hour until the pain subsides. MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-soreness-out-of-legs ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to get soreness out of legs“
- What is a good way to heal your sore arms and legs??
- hi there, There is nothing wrong with you. It is just that you have been over-exercising. The body’s metabolism (in the muscle) can’t cope up with it. Therefore it produces lactic acid in your muscle as a result of fermentation (apparently …
- What is a good way to relieve sore leg muscles?
- Get some Ben Gay or ICY HOT. You can also get some medicine like alieve or advil.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I work out soreness in my legs?
- Q: My legs are sore from running in a cross country meet yesterday, and I have basketball practice tomorrow. What ways can I work out soreness in my legs. I thought about riding my stationary bike. Any opinions?
- A: I would stretch out your legs, try and stay off them as much as you can, and also ice your legs (but, elevate them…you could put them up on a couch or a stool or something…this helps pump out any fluid or swelling) I would stay away from any other physical activity, but if you want to do something I’d recommend a stationary bike or the Nu-Step machine if you have access to one. This all should help.
- What is the best way to get rid of leg soreness?
- Q: my boyfriend and i were working out yesterday and he over did. now his calves are so sore he is walking like a cowboy. please help.
- A: resting, i guess. best healer.
- Is there any way to reduce soreness in legs.?
- Q: How can I reduce soreness while or after running?
- A: Before a run: Stretch! It’s very important.For after a run:Switching off between icing and heating whatever muscle (even alternating between warm and cold water in the shower), stretching while taking a warm shower, massaging, and IcyHot (or anything like it) tends to help me out after running.Stretch when you’re out of the shower as well.