What is the drug Xanex usually prescribed for
Xanax (Xanex) is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-drug-xanex-usually-prescribed-for ]
More Answers to “What is the drug Xanex usually prescribed for“
- What prescribed drug makes you lose weight? xanex, adderal, volum…?
- Please learn to spell. None of the things you mentioned will make you lose weight. Adderal when abused is like speed, it suppresses the appetite.
- Could you pass a drug screen on xanax if your prescribed valiums??
- Nope – both contain Benzodiazepine, which is what the drug test keys on.
- Will taking Xanax as prescribed by a doctor affect a drug test??
- Depending on what is the nature of the test. If a Doctor prescribes it to you then i wouldn’t think you would be punished for it. However if your test is for example the military you may want to be sure the condition your doctor is treating…