What is the name of a strong muscle relaxer
The drug “Soma” is considered to be a very strong muscle relaxant. Have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-of-a-strong-muscle-relaxer ]
More Answers to “What is the name of a strong muscle relaxer“
- What if I took a strong muscle relaxer and a Red Bull.?
- It’s probably not the best idea. Because Red Bull is an energy drink full of caffeine and sugar, you be really hyper, but because of the muscle relaxant, which I have taken before, you won’t be able to move. You probably won’t feel the rela…
- What is the strongest muscle relaxant prescription?
- There has been numerous studies trying to decide if one skeleton muscle-relaxer is more powerful or better than the others. It truly boils down to the specific region the pain is located, some muscle relaxants work better for the lower back…
- What are the strongest muscle relaxers you can attain over the co…?
- If you are near the Canadian border (or hold a friend who lives in Canada), you can draw from Robaxin over the counter. It’s a product called Robaxacet, and it have several different combinations. I personally similar to Robax Platinum – …