What is the percent of you getting pregnant with out birth control on the first time
The odds are very slim for getting pregnant the first time without birth control. It does happen though. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-percent-of-you-getting-pregnant-with-out-birth-control-on-the-first-time ]
More Answers to “What is the percent of you getting pregnant with out birth control on the first time“
- What is the percent of you getting pregnant with out birth contro…?
- The odds are very slim for getting pregnant the first time without birth control. It does happen though. ChaCha On!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What percent do i have of getting pregnant if im on birth control, i used a condom, and it was my first time?
- Q: I just had sex for the first time on 12/12. And start my period on 12/16 or 17. Im on birthcontrol(loestrin24fe,) and we used a condom. We went for like 10 minutes cause didnt feel anything, could i still be pregnant?
- A: If you are using your birth control pills properly (ie. you have been taking them for the amount of time you are supposed to before relying on it as a contraceptive, and have been remembering to take the correct pill each day etc.) they are 92-99.7% effective as a contraceptive. Combined with male condoms which are 97% effective if used properly, I would say you are 99% unlikely to become pregnant. There is always that 1% chance that you can be though- there is always a possibility of getting pregnant with any sex. never say never!I will say, the fact that it was your first time, that you only went for ten minutes and that you got your period afterwards do not mean by any means that you are not pregnant -you can still be pregnant regardless of these. If his penis comes in contact with your vagina or close to it, even for a second, there is a remote chance of you getting pregnant. In saying this, it depends on whether you are ovulating, whether his ‘cum’ (ejaculate fluid/ seminal fluid) and/or ‘pre-cum’ have sperm in them, whether the sperm are healthy and capable of doing what they are designed for, whether any of his ‘cum’ fluid reaches a point to come in contact with one of your eggs etc. the list of possible factors involved in actually becoming pregnant is quite long. The chances of sperm getting anywhere near an egg while using a condom properly are very low. combined with the pill which prevents eggs being released, and makes vaginal mucus hostile to sperm, i dont think you have anything to worry about :)At the end of the day, i wouldnt be worried if i were you. Go on as normal, as it is very unlikely that you are pregnant.
- what is the percent of women getting pregnant while taking birth control and being on an antibiotic?
- Q: just wondering because i just got prescribed some and im currently taking tri sprintec birth control?
- A: I don’t know the exact number but it is HIGHLY likely. I took antibiotics for a week for a bladder infection and now I’m 9 months pregnant. Unless you want to get preggers, use a condom!
- What percent of women get pregnant on birth control?
- A: the birth control pills works 99.9%, condoms only 70% (I believe)…