What is the perfect weight
The perfect weight depends on height, age, and gender. To determine your ideal weight calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). To do so multiply your weight by 703 and divide by your height in inches. A healthy weight is between a BMI of 18.5 -24.9. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-perfect-weight ]
More Answers to “What is the perfect weight“
- The perfect weight for each person is different. A better way to gauge if you are a good weight is to calculate your BMI. If your BMI is between 20-25 then you are in a healthy range.
- The perfect weight depends on height, age, and gender. To determine your ideal weight calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI). To do so multiply your weight by 703 and divide by your height in inches. A healthy weight is between a BMI of 18.5 …
- There is no such thing. We are just humans making ourselves sick over chasing perfection when there is no such thing. I saw a movie the other day called “Stick It”. It’s a gymnastics movie. In the movie they were at the qualifying…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the perfect weight for cabin crew?
- Q: Im really scared that im not thin enough to become a cabin crew member its seriously all i’ve wanted to do since i can remember. What is the perfect weight for a member of cabin crew. Please dont say something like you must be in proportion i want a goal weight to work towards.
- A: After flying with a certain airline the avarage weight and size was very big! I was quite supprised, some could hardly fit between the seats when walking down the isles! Don’t worry too much about it.
- What is the perfect weight at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and how to gain weight effectively?
- Q: Hi i m male and my age is 25 yrs i need to know that what is the perfect weight at the heigt of 5 feet 10 inches and how i can improve my weight cuz’ my weight is 56.50 kgs and i m skiny and have troubles in gaining weight no matter wht ever i eat?
- A: Have you tried fasting? Paradoxically, a one-time fast (of 48 hours, water is allowed) will cause you to gain weight afterwards.
- What is the perfect weight and height for a girl? What’s the perfect weight and height for a guy?
- Q: Guys, what is the perfect weight and height for a girl? Girls, what’s the perfect weight and height for a guy?
- A: There’s no such thing as perfect. Here’s a chart if you want a general idea – I’m supplying it only as a partial answer to your question:http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htmBut remember that it depends on what you like and how you see yourself and others. There are MILLIONS of beautiful bodies that don’t fit into those numbers. It’s important for the focus to be on healthiness and a positive body self-image. I don’t agree with those charts. In my culture a woman should be lean but still have the curves in the right areas. And a man can weigh more depending on his muscle mass.Muscle weighs more than fat by volume. Both men and women can be over their “ideal” weight if they do weight training.My fiance is 6’1 225 – broad shouldered and hard as a rock. Thighs that could crack walnuts! He played football and soccer and did a lot of heavy weight training.~Best Wishes!!!