What is the pill 44 392
That pill is Ibuprofen, manufactured by LNK International; anything else? Thanks,ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-pill-44-392 ]
More Answers to “What is the pill 44 392“
- What is a pill that is round, orange and has the numbers 44 392?
- A round pill that has the imprinted numbers 44 392 is an Ibuprofren tablet. Thanks for asking ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is it: round orange pill?
- Q: I found a round Orange Pill (Vibrant orange coating) with 44/392 on one side. The other side is blank. Does anyone know what this pill is?
- A: http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/21HTSAN167L.jpgcheck this out…
- I found round orange pills in my friends room. What are they?
- Q: I found round orange little pills in my friends room.They say 44 on top and underneath that it says 392.And I think they’re shiny.Anyone no what kind of pills are these?And can I get drowsy with it? Can I take alcohol while on it?
- A: I think the poster wanted to be high or something off them.
- i found two reddish/hot pink pills on my dining room floor-of course they belong to no one-…?
- Q: they may very well be some non brand aspirin or something but i dont know-they have a 44 on them and then a 392 underneath that????I am curious to know WHAT they are.i have two teenage kids…and I just want to know
- A: Dont throw them out, bring them to your local pharmacist, Im sure they could tell you