What is the pill cymbalta
Cymbalta is an antidepressant in a group of drugs called selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SSNRIs). Cymbalta is used to treat major depressive disorder and general anxiety disorder. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-pill-cymbalta ]
More Answers to “What is the pill cymbalta“
- Is it dangerous to take diet pills with cymbalta ?
- My doctor will not put me on “diet pills” b/c she says they are not safe. I have hard that “Allie” (correct spelling?) is ok though. It depends on what is in the diet pill – but I am learning, as a rule, diet pills ar…
- Can you take any diet pills while taking Cymbalta?
- no diet pills – there will be a reaction
- Is it safe to take Cymbalta with sleeping pills.?
- The fastest and best way to find this out is to call your pharmasist. It all depends on which sleeping pills you’re referring to. Some you probably could and some you probably can’t. I mainly wanted to tell you THIS: My daughter took Cymbal…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does Cymbalta come in gel caps or pill form?
- Q: I’m thinking about asking my doctor if cymbalta might be good drug for me (instead of Paxil), but I don’t like taking medicine in gel caps. I have Major Depression and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and I just wondered if Cymbalta might work well for both.Yeah, I have the diagnosis of Major Depression since 1983 and I have had all kinds of lab work since then. My thyroid results have always been normal. I work in mental health, I have a degree in Health Information Adminstration and I one year of Nursing school I’m generally pretty well informed on medical issues. Sorry, I don’t agree with that “medication being a mask for your feelings” stuff. I used to be suicidal and there were times I didn’t want to even get out of bed. If medication keep me from killing myself and keeps me going to work, that’s fine with me. Thanks for the web site, though.Sorry, I didn’t mean to be nasty. Yes, Thyroid disorder can cause mental health symptoms, but it’s doesn’t appear to be the case for me. Best wishes, and thanks.
- A: Hi majnun99,Cymbalta comes in capule form, it is possible that it comes in gel caps but I don’t think so. Take a look at www.webmd.com they will show you pictures of it.As far as having major depression goes have you ever had your thyroid tested? I have been on all of the SSRI’s and they never worked for me, the reason being is that I have Hypothyroidism and this was causing me to suffer from depression and anxiety. Since I have switched medication for my thyroid I no longer suffer like I used to. Remember medication is usally just a mask for what your body/mind is going throught. I wish you the best. Hang in there things will get better.Sincerely,Buster
- Cymbalta Pill Question?
- Q: anything bad happen if you take a Cymbalta and you might not have the things that it supposed to fix?
- A: nope, cymbalta has the same effect on everyone.
- when is the best time of day to take my Cymbalta pill?
- A: I take mine in the morning because it energizes me a bit. I don’t feel giddy or anything, but I’m glad I don’t take it at night because then I’d wake up I’m sure.