Why can you wrap a coral snake bite
The treatment for a coral snake bite calls for cool compresses & wrapping (not tightly) but similar to wrapping a sprain. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-can-you-wrap-a-coral-snake-bite ]
More Answers to “Why can you wrap a coral snake bite“
- What should you do if you’re bitten by a coral snake??
- ･ 1. Safety first! Get away from the snake. That’s probably why it bit in the first place. Follow universal … ･ 2. Call 911 immediately! Waiting until the pain may lead to permanent tissue damage. Remember that calling … ･ 3. Do not ele…
- What are the symptoms of coral snake bites?
- The following are the most common symptoms of coral snake bites. However, each child may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include: local symptoms, including the following: fang marks minimal pain and swelling Systemic symptoms …
- Where do they get venom for Coral Snake bite?
- You wouldn’t want venom for something already bitten so I think you mean antivenom and I think it is now synthetic. However they used to have to inject very minute and dilluted amounts of venom into horses (or other such mammals) over the c…