Why does the skin on my feet crack sometimes
Scabby and very itchy skin show up all over the body, including on feet. Chronic dry, cracked skin, especially around (more)? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-the-skin-on-my-feet-crack-sometimes ]
More Answers to “Why does the skin on my feet crack sometimes“
- Why does the skin on my feet crack sometimes
- Scabby and very itchy skin show up all over the body, including on feet. Chronic dry, cracked skin, especially around (more)?
- What can I do about dry skin on my feet, which sometimes even cra…?
- The best answer is to have regular pedicures. For at-home care, use a foot file after showering followed by moisturizing lotion. Creative makes a great one called Cucumber Heel Therapy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 6 yr old boy overheats sleep apnea dry skin cracked feet sometimes hard to wake up?
- Q: could all these symptoms be related?
- A: That could be a possibility. I recently found out that I have Sleep Apnea. Have you ever watched him sleep? Does he look like he’s struggling to breath throughout the night? Is he sleepy throughout the day? Since I had a sleep study done, i’m currently using a CPAP machine. Does he snore? Having Sleep Apnea is very dangerous to your health because you stop breathing throughout the night. I wrote an article on how you can find out if you have Sleep Apnea on ehow. Below is the link.
- Why does my nose smell like stinky feet?
- Q: I’ve had this issue for about 4 years. Sometimes the skin inside my nose splits and bleeds, and I do not know why, but I blow my nose a lot. There is also a yellowish secretion that stinks, is sticky, and is painful to remove sometimes. I use neosporin to soften it and remove it in a few hours and that will clear it up temporarily. It is very painful sometimes when the skin has cracked. At times I cannot smell, or breathe through my nose. I suspect I have some kind of infection.What do you think it is?
- A: why have you not gone to the doctor yet… your an idiot
- Dry skin on feet when I go on holiday…..?
- Q: I go on holiday on Friday, each year due to the sun or chlorine or whatever it is the skin on my feet goes really dry and sometimes cracks, I try to use products etc but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any handy tips to help? Thanks
- A: I’ve got super dry feet. I just use a foot scraper in the shower to sand my feet down and then before I go to bed, I rub lotion, like cocoa or shea butter on my feet and them put socks on. The socks help keep your feet moist all night plus you won’t slip on any tile floor.