Will puking the morning after being drunk make you feel better
No, some say that puking the next morning is so much worse than puking when you’re still drunk, because when you’re drunk, there’s a lot of stuff you don’t mind doing that you would find abhorrent if you were sober. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-puking-the-morning-after-being-drunk-make-you-feel-better ]
More Answers to “Will puking the morning after being drunk make you feel better“
- Will puking the morning after being drunk make you feel better?
- No, some say that puking the next morning is so much worse than puking when you’re still drunk, because when you’re drunk, there’s a lot of stuff you don’t mind doing that you would find abhorrent if you were sober. Thanks for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Puking the MORNING after drinking?
- Q: Last night I drank 2 Mikes Hard Lemonades and had a good buzz going but didnt feel sick at all. But this morning ive felt very nauseous and have been having dry heaves, trying to puke all morning. Has anyone else experienced this? I do not have a headache or any other hangover symptoms.
- A: It could still be a hangover.I have never , ever experienced a typical hangover in my life, with headaches and light sensitivity etc. But after a night of drinking, I do often get some nausea, light headedness and similar symptoms.
- my boyfriend is passed out/sleeping drunk after puking…advice?
- Q: my boyfriend was at a party at our friends house, when i show up after babysitting i find out that he drank a large amount of alcohol and he was crying in our friends bedroom (his mom had just passed away about a month ago) i go into the room and try to help him and he ends up puking, i get him into the bathroom where he pukes more, then i have people help me get him out side where he lays in a chair and pukes/cries some more, i called my mom and told her i was taking him to our house for the night when he was able to get in my car, when i did and got him to my house, my mom helped me givehim water, change him out of his clothes and get him into my bed, now hes asleep (on his side) and im staying awake the entire night to watch him. my mom said hat because he was sick and did not black out or anything he should be okay in the morning. i may sound like im worrying too much but is there anything i can do to help him either if he wakes up or anything i can do to help him feel better in the morning? ANY AND ALL suggestions will be helpful however please dont be rude, i had him checked out by an adult and we are both supervised right now (and i have not drunken whatsoever tonight)
- A: Sounds like he had a few too many. Keep a garbage pail next to his bed and hope he can hit it when the urge hits. Make sure he doesn’t fall asleep on his back. Take lots of pictures to remind him tomorrow!
- How the heck am I still sick from a cup of coffee I drank this morning?
- Q: I haven’t drunk coffee in a while and today I drank a cup of it to stay awake for my government test. Soon I started feeling really dizzy and shaky and nauseous and ended up in the nurse’s office for an hour and a half. I legit almost passed out. I felt better after I ate lunch but now I STILL feel like I’m going to puke and pass out. And it’s been like 15 hours since I drank it. What gives?
- A: It probably has nothing to do with the coffee just a coincidence. Illnesses can sneak up on you fast. If you are still sick tomorrow and / or are concerned just go to the doctor or your local health dept if you don’t have insurance.