How do you get rid of a terrible headache and cough
An acute cough with a headache is attributed to pneumonia commonly. You should see a Dr! OTC medications normally don’t help. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-rid-of-a-terrible-headache-and-cough ]
More Answers to “How do you get rid of a terrible headache and cough“
- How do you get rid of a terrible headache and cough
- An acute cough with a headache is attributed to pneumonia commonly. You should see a Dr! OTC medications normally don’t help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can i get rid of this nasty fever blister?
- Q: ok, so 2 days ago i had a terrible headache and i was coughing a lot. it was really bad but then later that night it was better. yesterday i was better but i’m still coughing a little. this morning i woke up with a HUGE fever blister. it goes from the opening of my right lip to the tip top of the lip. there is a big bump and some nasty little bumps. it’s so bad. i’m at my bf’s and he didn’ notice it yet because he is at work, but is there anything i can do to make it go down to make it less visible? i don’t know if it can be gone in a day…. i doubt it, but if you know any remidies please tell me. i put some toothpaste on it and it tingled a little but i don’t know if that’ll work. i also rubbed some ice on my lip. idk can someone help me? i have no blistex or abrevaand i’m broke
- A: The usual treatment is with camphor and phenol. If you can’t afford a $3 bottle of Campho-Phenique, you might try putting a moth ball on it.Otherwise, just do your best to keep it clean.Good luck, sweetie.
- Christmas Eve is tomorrow how do I get rid of this cold??
- Q: Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I still have this terrible cold…. Does anyone know of some good ideas on how to get rid of it today? I am willing to do anything.here are my symptoms:1. horrible nasal congestion2. irritated cough that stings my throat( cough is not a deep cough just the kind that you get when you have that constant tingle in the back that makes you feel like you need to cough)3 sore throat (probably from all the coughing and none stop breathing out of my mouth and not my nose)4 an occasional headache (especially when I cough)
- A: for your stuffy nose try thishttp://www.mind-energy.net/archives/90-Get-rid-of-stuffed-or-running-nose-without-drugs.htmli just had a stuffy nose and i did this like 2 mins ago and i can breathe finally,i was so sick of breathing out my mouth
- Do these symptoms point to anything and how do I fix it?
- Q: Lately, I’ve been feeling miserable.For about a week now, i’ve had a terrible headache, an overwhelmingly sore throat, body aches, chills, a runny nose, a strange wheezing cough, and this pain/uncomfortable feeling in my lungs, where every time i cough, laugh, and sometimes even speak, feel extremely strange. it kind of feel like the feeling you get when you’ve run out of breath. except every second of the day.i have had any nausea, so i kind of ruled out flu, but i’m no doctor.does this sound like any illness? how can i get rid of it?i’ve been using ibuprofen to deal with my headache, which has been helping, but i can’t seem to get rid of the sore throat, which is the worst of all of the symptoms, i’d say.any help is appreciated. thanks.
- A: Well, there’s a possibility of a lung thing like bronchitis or asthma, but I just had the swine flu and those are the symptoms I had