What is the healthiest diet pill
Alli became the first OTC diet pill approved by the FDA. Taken at meal-time, it blocks about 25% of the fat in food a person eats. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-healthiest-diet-pill ]
More Answers to “What is the healthiest diet pill“
- I have had a lot of success with the Fill Pill. It contains a natural fiber that expands when mixed with water to give you a full feeling. It also contains vitamins and an appetite suppressant that help make you feel full also. I have been …
- Alli became the first OTC diet pill approved by the FDA. Taken at meal-time, it blocks about 25% of the fat in food a person eats.
- Proactol is a clinically proven weight loss product with four published pre-clinical studies. The results of these clinical studies show that by taking Proactol after each meal you can reduce your dietary fat intake by up to 28%. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the healthiest diet pill?
- Q: I wanted to know what the best/healthiest diet pill is and which ones actually work.
- A: They’re called vegetables.
- What is the healthiest diet pill on the market that works?
- A: I am trying Lipo 6.So far…pretty good.
- What is the best and healthiest diet pill for MEN to lose wieght much faster?
- Q: Need to Lose sum pounds by Feb 11 workout twice daily I need sum maximization
- A: I lost 105 pounds in 6 months. Here is how I did it.1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me. A sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.http://www.caloriesperhour.com/Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 pagehttp://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamykeStay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk. Good LUCK!