Can you get pregnant if you had your tubes tied
The U.S. Collaborative Review of Sterilization found the failure rate for Tubal ligation to be 1.85% after 10 years. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-if-you-had-your-tubes-tied ]
More Answers to “Can you get pregnant if you had your tubes tied“
- Can you get pregnant if you have had your tubes tied??
- very unlikely
- Is it possible to get pregnant if you had your tubes tied?
- yes you can. my mom had me when she had her tubes tied. i guess im an accident.
- Can i get pregnant after i had my tubes tied??
- Yes, there is a small chance in some cases that you can get pregnanat after you have had your tubes tied. If for some reason your fallopian tubes grow back, an egg can travel through the tube and can be fertilized.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you still get pregnant even if you had your tubes tied?
- Q: Out last born was just over 4 years ago. After she was born, my wife and I agreed that she’d have her tubes tied to prevent any more pregnancies. We dont want anymore than 3 children. The past few months, her periods have become further and further apart. This month, she’s about 2 weeks late, and is discharging more than usually. Is it really possible that she could be pregnant even with tied tubes? And just for curiousity..but, if she is…..can her doctor be sued?
- A: I learned not too long ago that yes, you can get pregnant even after a tubal ligation, and the chances are higher as time goes by evidently. I don’t think that you’d be able to sue the doctor… was she given a paper or anything informing her of the procedure before she got it done? I’m really not sure about that part of it but i doubt it… even tubal ligation isn’t 100% effective. The only thing that is 100% effective in not getting pregnant is abstinence and a full hysterectomy.
- Can you get pregnant with your tubes tied?
- Q: I was just wondering if anyone on here or that you know has gotten pregnant after they had gotten their tubes tied? What are the odds of that happening? Thank you for your responses.
- A: I’ve seen it happen.
- Can you get pregnant if your tubes are tied and your taking birth control?
- Q: I heard that even though you have your tubes tied you can still get pregnant and I dont want to have any more children I am 28 years old and I have 2 boys. I’m done. I was wondering if you can still get pregnant if you take birth control as well or can you not take birth control while your tubes are tied?
- A: I doubt it. But If you do get knocked up, go buy a lottery ticket. lol