Do alot of girls bleed while being pregnant
No. Bleeding during pregnancy may be dangerous. Call your health provider if you have signs of vaginal bleeding during pregnancy [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-alot-of-girls-bleed-while-being-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Do alot of girls bleed while being pregnant“
- Do alot of girls bleed while being pregnant
- No. Bleeding during pregnancy may be dangerous. Call your health provider if you have signs of vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Info for the women questioning if they could be pregnant, period while pregnant, pull out method, etc.?
- Q: There are tons of …Am I pregnant? posts so I thought I would answer some questions with my opinion to see if it helps everyone. 1. Are these pregnancy symptoms???Some Pregnancy Symptoms-tiredness, nausea, sore breasts and back, head aches, cramping, discharge, missed period, bloody show, etc.2. My bf fingered me and I pregnant?If he touched his penis first and it was wet then fingered you then yes you can get pregnant. That wetness is precum and there is sperm present so if it gets on his finger and he puts it in you he transfered the sperm and it can get you pregnant.3.My bf pulled out can I get pregnant?There is precum present and it contains sperm so even if he doesn’t finish in you he has already put his sperm in you. So the possibility of pregnancy is always there.4. Had sex in the hot tub.If his penis was in you it doesn’t matter where you had sex he can get you pregnant.5. Period while pregnant?You can have what appears to be a period. You can have a short light show or heavy and cramping show. It can go on for months and you can still be pregnant. It is not common but it does happen. So if you have prenancy symptoms you should see your doctor because too much bleeding is never good. 6. I’m tired is this normal?Your body is going through alot of hormonal and emotional changes and it is very normal to be tired. 7. Old wives tales.They do work for some but it can just be coincedence the only way to really know if it’s a boy or girl is sonogram. Even then they are not always right. 8. When do you start showing?Each women shows at different times and it is different with each pregnancy. If you are showing and you are 1-2 months it’s bloating not the baby showing yet. Mmost likely you will show around 4-6 months. 9.I had sex the day after my period can I get pregnant?It doesn’t matter what day you have sex you can ALWAYS get pregnant. There are some days where your chances are greater/lesser of getting pregnant. But there is no freebee day of pregnancy.10.I’m 13 and pregnant.No matter what you are going to have to tell your parents. Abortion just something easy to do like picking out and outfit. There is body and emotional scars and you will need someone there for you. You have to see a doctor as soon as possible whether you plan to keep the baby or not. So tell your parents they will be upset at first but hopefully they will calm down and help you out. You can not get through a healthy pregnancy and birth on your own. I’m not trying to be rude with any of these questions/answers I just see them alot and thought this could help someone. I’m not a doctor and you may feel differently about my answers but this is my opinion and advice to others. If you have another question you would like to add on feel free to do so. I will answer any questions you may have for me. I am a mother of 3 and 1 on the way. I am 27…my oldest is a boy 7 yrs old, girl 4 yrs. old, boy 2 yrs. old and I am 6 months pregnant. I am married to the father of all my kids. I had placenta previa with this pregnancy and it is now resolved. I am a stay at home mom. My oldest in in football. Just letting you know a little of myself so if you have a question that I might be able to relate to. Hope this helps. TTC baby #2……sperm doesn’t not die when it hits the air. You can get pregnant on ANY day like I said there are just some greater and lessers chances during certain days. And look around there are ALOT of pregnant women.Oh also I had all 3 of my children with no pains meds and 2 were induced. So if you have any questions about that I’m here to help.It stopped the questions for about an hour. Sorry ladies they are at it again.
- A: Thanks for your answers…and congrats! I have to say it is rare to find a woman who is married to their childrens father…especially 4 of them! For the people who did not already know the answers to these questions: you probably shouldn’t be engaging in sexual relations. Sadly alot of the people asking these questions are either truly pregnant, or already have children. I still stand by the belief that I think there should be a test to pass before parenthood! You sound like a wonderful mother!
- sex? pregnant? answer please….?????????girls answers please?
- Q: okay, i know this sounds really bad…i’m 14 and i had sex with my boyfriend two days ago..we done it without a condom, and it lasted for like five mins, maybe a little more.. but he said he didn’t have sperm come out into me.i bleed after wards, but not that much…and i was sore for a while but not that much anymore.. my period usually starts sometime next week or the week after that..and usually before it starts i have alot of discharge..which i barely have had any since that, and i feel dry.. how high of a chance is it for me to get pregnant? and everything? what should i do….please answer.
- A: Okay #1 don’t stress. Chances are, you are not pregnant if he says he didn’t “go” in you. Although there is a small chance of pre sperm that can come out before the guy “gos” The discharge thing is normal, sometimes periods change as you grow up. If you feel dry it could be because you had sex a couple days ago, that’s happened to me before plenty of times. If you don’t start your period then take a test. In the meantime try your hardest not to think about it. I think you can actually go to planned parenthood or any pharmacy and get a pill since it was only 2 days ago if you are that worried. Good luck with everything and please please always wear protection. You cannot take back an STD you will have it for life, think how hard it will be to tell the man you love later in life that you have an STD. That would suck. Please be safe, you are still young. Keep us posted!
- Need Advice….Going Crazy……?
- Q: My boyfriends out everyday making moneyhe has the money to prove itbut I don’t like how long he’s gone forsome days he leaves at 9 in the morningand doesnt come back until 1 or 2 at nightnow me…. i’m home all the timei’m pregnant and keep bleeding so I can’t really do anythingbut once inawhile i feel like going outbut the problem is I have tons of male friendsand few female friendsI’ve always got along with males better than femalesand alot of my guy friends i’ve known since I was youngi’d much rather hang out with them then my girl friendsbut my boyfriend doesn’t want me hanging out with any guys….even though i’ve known them forever…. he still doesnt want me to……i’m getting so pissed off being home all the time while he’s out everyday when he doesnt NEED to be….. he can work at home………what can I do….. im going crazy…….
- A: From experience I have learned, if you knew them before you knew your boyfriend then he has no say in who you can and cannot talk to. Plus you are pregnant, what does he really think is going to happen.And may I ask what his profession is? Who works from 9am til 2am? Especially when their girlfriend is at home pregnant, and I’m assuming on bed rest since you are bleeding. I would try talking to him hun, tell him why you are upset. If he is just leaving you at home constantly what is he going to do when the baby comes? Best to get this all straightened out before your bundle comes, you don’t need to bring a little one into a negative situation.