Do you still have your period while you’re pregnant
It’s still possible to have a vaginal discharge while your pregnant, but no likely to have a period while pregnancy. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-still-have-your-period-while-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Do you still have your period while you’re pregnant“
- Do you still have your period while your pregnant?
- sometimes but not rarely its kinda rare. basically the blood and tissue that some out when u have ur period, when u r pregnant cant come out because its supporting the fetus (the baby) when the egg does not become fertilize (or u dont have …
- When you have your period while you’re pregnant, do you still get…?
- Okay please let me answer this honestly… It IS okay to have a period the WHOLE time you are pregnant. I had a period the WHOLE nine months of my second pregnancy, and I had a healthy baby. There is no explanation of why some women do, but…
- Can taking the pill while you’re knowingly pregnant still cause y…?
- Women who are pregnant DO NOT GET PERIODS. I repeat: pregnant women DO NOT OVULATE. They may have regular monthly bleeding, but it is nothing to do with periods, it would be pregnancy related, being problematic or just irritation of the cer…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when you have your period while you’re pregnant, do you still get cramps??
- Q: I think I may be pregnant now, but I got my period today. It’s not like normal (like how I used to get it when I hadn’t had sex). Say that I am pregnant, and I have my period (WHICH IS POSSIBLE so don’t say that it’s not), would I still feel cramps or not? I haven’t had a pregnancy test, (my husband does not want to take one until new years). If any moms out there have any real life stories to share about how it felt when they had their period while pregnant, that would be very helpful!
- A: Okay please let me answer this honestly…It IS okay to have a period the WHOLE time you are pregnant. I had a period the WHOLE nine months of my second pregnancy, and I had a healthy baby. There is noexplanation of why some women do, but I know VERY a few that have had this experience. It’s not like a normal period though, light spotting around the time of your period. Also if this is the FIRST time you bled since you thought you was pregnant, it COULD be implanation, thats when you bleed a light spottting, with minor cramps, that means you ARE pregnant if it is implanation, I would atleast wait 2 more weeks to test. You could start implanation around 6-12 days after getting pregnant. Please dont listen to these other answer who only seem to BASH the idea of having a period when being pregnant. IT IS POSSIBLE. So yeah girl, good luck & lots of baby dust to you!
- Can you get your period when you’re pregnant?
- Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex 2 months and I’ve had the classic symptoms and still do. My symptoms include breast tenderness, fatigue, mood swings, bloating, and frequent urination. I’ve been gaining weight like crazy like clothes I bought 2 months are tight on me and I know you can’t gain weight that quickly without something being wrong. And I have the feeling of ‘being pregnant’ so I don’t know if thats some phantom pregnancy. And I’ve gotten my period past 2 months so my question is can you still get your period while pregnant? I read about it and documents I’ve read that all girls are different.
- A: It could be possible…. HIGHLY unlikely though. Most women don’t have their period while pregnant.
- Could you have your period while being pregnant but the test still say you’re not?
- Q: I think I’m pregnant because my period was not normal and i have the symptoms. I took a test while I was on my “period” but it came up negative. I was wondering that if you were on your period while you took the test would it turn out negative or do you think im just not pregnant
- A: You’re not pregnant. If you still aren’t convinced, go see your ob/gyn.