Do you think I could be pregnant, it has been 11 days and I have had a period but no other symptoms
Clarification: You CANT be pregnant & have a period. Implantation bleeding happens but is light and not like a period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-think-i-could-be-pregnant%2C-it-has-been-11-days-and-i-have-had-a-period-but-no-other-symptoms ]
More Answers to “Do you think I could be pregnant, it has been 11 days and I have had a period but no other symptoms“
- Do you think I could be pregnant, it has been 11 days and I have …?
- Clarification: You CANT be pregnant & have a period. Implantation bleeding happens but is light and not like a period. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Im 11 weeks pregnant and Im still having a period, has this happened to anyone else!!!!!??????
- Q: Ok, I found out at the beginning of June that I was pregnant. I had little reason to believe that I was pregnant other than an appetite change,Breast changes including blue veins beginning to appear on my breast and collar bone area, sensitive and tingling nipples, and areolaChanging including enlargement and white bumps starting to form, but those things didn’t really convince me that I was pregnant, I didn’t feel pregnant, I had been pregnant before and the morning sickness, frequent urination and missed periods were all sureSigns that I was indeed pregnant, but this time I continued to have periods and other than the appetite change and changesTo my breast, I didn’t have any definite signs of pregnancy, but my husband wanted me toTake a hpt anyway, so I did and it came back negative. I took several more and most came back negative and one had a faint positive sign. After all the Negative results, I left the pregnancy idea alone and by that time I had gotten my next period. Several weeks laterI began to have tension headaches, daily and I also began to feel twinges in my stomach, which I later learned wereRound ligaments pains. These things concerned me so I consulted my family doctor. I explained to her all the changes That were going on with my body and also the inconsistencies in my periods (I didn’t explain that earlier, but I willAt the end of my post) and she asked was I pregnant. I informed her that my husband and I had been ttc, and I had Thought that I had fallen pregnant at the end of april, and I had taken several test which all came back negative. My doctor decided to give me another urine pregnancy test which came back negative and she also gave meA blood pregnancy test, this of course came back positive. After the positive result, an ultrasound was doneTo confirm and I was placed on prenatal vitamins, etc. the thing is, I still have some bleeding every month. My family doctor and ob/gyn are all aware of this, I have been checked and my baby is fine and Im havingNo complications other than the bleeding,. Now that I know that Im pregnant its kind of scary to stillBe having a period. With my first pregnancy, I didn’t have a period and all the pregnancy symptoms that you couldEver think of but with this pregnancy, Im still having a period and no symptoms other than an occasion headache andA lot of changes in my breast. Has this happened to anyone else???, I have read some posts were women have had theirPeriods while pregnant, but I wanted to ask the same question but in my own way. I also see a lot of people Who say that a woman can’t be pregnant and still have periods but believe it because I am a living witnessThat it does happen. Also, when I say period, I do mean that I have been having periods, not SPOTTINGNot slight bleeding……I know what spotting is and I know what a normal period is also. With my periods,They have been normal for the past three periods. When I got pregnant in april, the bleeding wasn’t normalthough, it was light and it was spotting and it only lasted for four days. The normal time for me is 6 days.The period that I had in may was heavier than the bleeding that I had in april and there were even clotsIn the first two days of my period, on the third day though, it slowed down drastically and on theFour day, the blood turned from red to dark brown and stopped. This has also occurred for june andJuly’s periods. – july’s period has just gone off july9-12. has this happened to anyone else.?? I have a Friend who didn’t know that she was pregnant until she was 5 months, but im not sure whether herPeriods were normal or not, but I want to know the personal experiences of others and whetherYour periods were still normal. Thanks in advancesorry about the length you guy…lol..but thanks for reading it and giving your opinions.sorry about the length you guys…lol..but thanks for reading it and giving your opinions.sorry about the length you guys…lol..but thanks for reading it and giving your opinions.
- A: i had my period for 3 months straight. went in to talk to my doctor to see what was wrong. did urine test and 2 blood tests. all normal. so, they did an ultrasound. there he was. the doctor said it’s my body fighting the pregnancy. but, he’s fine. a happy healthy baby. so, don’t worry too much.
- Could I be pregnant? What do you think?
- Q: PLEASE…NO RUDE COMMENTS OR ANSWERS FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.Recently I saw a TV show on Discovery Health called “I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant” so I have grown more and more concerned. I don’t know if anyone else has seen this before.Let me start out by saying that I took birth control pills (Yasmin) for 3 years straight before all of this happened. I was actually put on it by a dermatologist because I always complained about my face breaking out. I did not have what I would consider acne at all, but I would get blemishes that were deep down and were painful, although they usually were not noticable unless I picked at them. Also, prior to starting birth control my periods were pretty irregular and there were always different amounts of times between periods. I ALWAYS took my pills every night before bed…never missed them. I also have used a condom every single time (and I’ve only ever been with 1 guy who I have dated for a really long time)…so I don’t see how this would even be possible.Anyway…during the second to last week of August I had my period begin on a Wednesday and it lasted 5 days as usual. I began my new pack of pills that Sunday and had sex 3 and 4 days later, also using a condom and my guy pulling out before. I was hospitalized that next Monday for a week due to gallbladder and pancreatic issues. The doctors there told me to stop taking my birth control when I was discharged because my triglicerides were very high and this was very likely caused by the B.C. because of my age. So I stopped 2 weeks into the pack and 3 or 4 days later had my full, normal “withdraw” period that I had always had every month for 3 years while on the pill. Well, basically I have not had my period since then and had not had sex. Several weeks later I took 2 tests because I was freaked out but they were both negative. I had read and heard a lot about periods stopping after going off birth control because your hormones and body get messed up…but this has now been 4 months and I don’t know what is going on. I do not have symptoms such as morning sickness, noticable weight gain, etc. I have spotted a few times for either just 1 day or 3 to 4 days sort of around the time when I could expect to have my period, but it was never enough (except for 1 time during 1 day) to fill up a tampon. All the other times when I removed one, there was hardly anything on it. This has ranged from dark brown discharge the first time to bright red. Then, on 10/31 I took another test and it also said negative. So then my guy and I had sex on 11/2 and 11/3 with a condom and he pulled out again. Still no periods, and I took another home test about a week and a half or two weeks ago…still negative. But why am I going this long without a period? Like I said, my periods were irregular before starting the pill but I am just concerned that it hasn’t started back up. I have on a few occasions gotten cramping like I am about to start my period, but then I don’t (except for those couple instances of spotting).I saw an endocrinologist about the triglicerides and pancreas and gallbladder. She asked me if my periods were regular. I told her that they never were before I went on B.C., so no. And I complained again about my facing breaking out since being told to go off the pill. She said because of my triglicerides skyrocketing and causing my other health issues due to the estrogen in the B.C. that I probably could never use hormonal contraceptives again because its dangerous. She said that typically women who have their faces break out and have irregular periods have those problems because their testosterone levels are a bit higher than normal…which after doing bloodwork was confirmed. She said we would try to boost my estrogen slightly or decrease the testosterone slightly with meds…but she did not want to do that yet because I was being started on a medication to help lower the triglycerides and she wanted to see how that worked.I am just scared after seeing that show about the women who didn’t know they were pregnant and didn’t have any symptoms until they ended up in the e.r. in severe pain, in labor, and delivered babies. I am only 21. Any information, insight, answers, experiences, etc. you could give me? I’d really appreciate it.
- A: I don’t think that you are pregnant. I think that your body is just trying to get back on track one step at a time. I understand your concern but I would wait a couple of more months and continue having your guy use a condom. sorry your having so many issues. I think that your body just needs more time to maintaining its own homeostasis which has been messed up for so long and not being able to do it on its own.
- 48th day of cycle, still NO period?
- Q: i went to the doctor yesterday and they did a pregnancy test (but not a blood test) and it was negative but the doc said that it could still be too early and i should come back in 2 weeks. and in that time-frame, i needed to treat myself as if i WAS pregnant. it’s day 48 of my cyclemy cycles have been longer than usual lately (32, 35, then 40 days long) my last period was feb. 11.anyway, i just wanted other people’s opinions! what wud YOU think if you were in MY shoes? pregnant? (period-like symptoms, no period, tender fuller boobs but i get that sometimes b4 any period, feeling sick as of today, but i could just be nervous!)
- A: I usually have a 35 day cycle and it was late, I took test after test and they were all negative so I gave up and finally thought my period was coming. I got up one morning and thought well I haven’t started I have a test I’ll take it…sure enough 4 days after my last negaive it turned positive immediately. I was 2 weeks late so on day 49 of my cycle…I had the exact same symptoms, cramping, tender breasts, tired, truly thought AF was going to start. So try to be patient take your vitamins and take another test in a few days. I would just buy the dollar store tests that’s what I had and they worked great…Good luck and keep us informed!