Does hpv keep you from getting pregnant
No, it does not. HPV is unlikely to affect your pregnancy or your baby’s health. Thank you for asking ChaCha. Have a great day. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-hpv-keep-you-from-getting-pregnant ]
More Answers to “Does hpv keep you from getting pregnant“
- Can having HPV keep you from not getting Pregnant?
- I have HPV and honestly I think it is a little tougher however it is not impossible. Just make sure you go to the doctor regularly for your check ups and get anything fixed that needs it. I am happy to say so far I am 16 weeks pregnant and …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can HPV keep you from having kids?
- Q: me and my husband just got married but for a year we have been trying 2 have kids and finely i got pregnant but 2 months into it i got pregnant well after that my doctor saw that i had hpv and i was wondering can hpv be able to keep you from having children? me and my husband have been trying for another 7 months and still nothing!! its frustrating. . . what can i do to improve my chances of becoming pregnant?sorry i put i got pregnant twice but what i was meaning to say is two months after i got pregnant i lost it. . .
- A: Hopefully this website will answer all of your questions.
- Fear of my sister getting STDs and pregnant…?
- Q: This is going to be a very personal quesiton so it might be too much information. I am seventeen. My sister is fourteen. I’m currently sexually active and have been since I was even younger then her. I worry so much about that little girl! You see, I have contracted both HPV as well as anal and vaginal gonorrhea. I do not want my sister to get these STDs or any for that matter let alone get pregnant. My mother isn’t very active in our lives and I would really like to keep my STDs a secret from both of them.How can I convience my sister to stop having sex? Is there anyway I can keep my STDs a secret or will I have to tell?There is a lot more that I’m keeping out of my story as to how I ended up with these STDs. I do not think calling women slanderous names is going to help the fact that I have these. This is not about me. It’s about saving my sister from what has ended up happening to me.Colleen–I had a very abusive older boyfriend at that age. I didn’t know about STDs or contraceptives and did whatever he wanted to me to do. I know it’s my fault. I have had more partners since but they all knew what I was carrying. I do have the right to explain to her why she shouldn’t be having sex!
- A: well first of all if YOU stop having sex then maybe you can set a good example. honestly not to make you feel bad but if you werent that way she probably wouldnt be either♥♥
- I have a couple questions about HPV Genital warts..?
- Q: I’m not looking for idiot answers..I’ve made some mistakes.When I was 16,I met this older guy.You already know the whole story.”Young girl meets older guy.Older guy bullshyts young girl.Young girl falls in love with older guy.Older guy breaks young girls heart.” Well I stayed with him for about two years and put up with his shyt.It turns out back in December I went and got checked and I caught HPV Genitals warts from him.He cheated on me multiple times..He was manwhore…I broke up with him in December after all that.I was hysterical. I seem to have got a wierd case.Not to be graphic but I was getting bumps on my anus..I’ve never got anything in my vaginal area.I had pap smears and all that.I was getting acid treatments for about 2 and half months.Every week.It didn’t hurt till after about 4 or 5 treatments..I couldn’t make bow movements because it hurt way too much. Then all the sudden Plan Parenthood started to tell me they can’t treat me more because I don’t have it on my vagina.I was pist.They told me to go see an Anal Doctor at surgeon specialists. I haven’t been treated in about three weeks because I’ve been waiting for them to make an appointment. I’m scared.It doesn’t seem to be getting worse..It’s barely noticable.I’m sort of new to all this hpv shyt.I’m 18. My doctor at Plan Parenthood told me don’t worry..My case isn’t bad,and most likley it will go away.But then I hear people say the warts just go and the virus stays.I Know a girl who had Genital warts a while ago..she’s 33 now. She had them burned off and it’s been years..She never had another breakout.She has also had kids since then and never passed the virus on. How is that true..When there is no test to tell if someone has hpv Genital warts unless the warts are noticable.And if the warts go away and never come back then how can someone say the HPV virus stays forever?My doctors have told me that there is no test to tell if someone has Hpv genital warts unless the warts are noticable..And it is a proven fact that there is no cure for hpv..Only your body’s immune system can heal itself.That’s why the doctors tell people with hpv to eat healthy..and stop smoking..Because they gotta build there immune system up to defeat the virus.And also I understand that if a woman was pregnant and had warts..They would most likley do a C-section.Would my case be different because I don’t have it in that area? I think alot about all this.I have so many concerns.I’m also tired of people judgin me because of this.I didn’t ask to get this..It just happened..I’m not nasty..and I’m far from a whore..I just made a mistake..so plz keep the ignorant comments to yourself.
- A: The body CAN rid itself of the virus, but there is no way to do that for sure. Once you have HPV (which is the viruses that CAUSES the warts), you always have it. How often someone gets a wart varies from person to person: someone with HPV may get one wart (which is often how they find out they have it) and never get another one, another person may get them often, and another might NEVER have one. Depends on the person and on the strain of HPV that they have.HPV can show up on a pap smear, even if the person doesn’t have a condyloma (wart) at the time. So, it is NOT true that there is ‘no test’ for it if there isn’t one there. It also isn’t true that you have to have a C-section if you have HPV. If you have warts present at the time of birth, perhaps they would, but not if you don’t have any at the time (if that were the case, almost all women would be having C-sections all the time, since HPV is so incredibly common). You don’t run the risk of passing it on to the fetus if there aren’t warts present when you deliver. Planned Parenthood may not want to treat the warts because they are not in the vaginal area, and they don’t specialize in treating things in any other area. Don’t worry about having to wait to get in to see the specialists, it’s not going to cause you any harm to have to wait. They just want to err on the side of caution, since it’s not something they normally do.Don’t feel badly for contracting this infection. It is extremely common, more women HAVE it than DON’T have it. People are always going to judge, but don’t let them get to you…they’re morons, and they’re ignorant. Having HPV (or any STD, really) doesn’t make you a whore, it only takes sex one time with one person to get one.Hope all of this helps.