How can you tell if you’re pregnant in the first 3 weeks
You can tell if you’re pregnant in the first three weeks by taking a pregnancy test that measures hCG. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-tell-if-you%27re-pregnant-in-the-first-3-weeks ]
More Answers to “How can you tell if you’re pregnant in the first 3 weeks“
- How can you tell if you’re pregnant in the first 3 weeks
- You can tell if you’re pregnant in the first three weeks by taking a pregnancy test that measures hCG. ChaCha on!
- What are some symptoms withing the first say 3 weeks you’re pregn…?
- Women have different symptoms during pregnancy. I hardly ever got sick while my friend had to have shots because she couldn’t stop throwing up. Just go take a pregnancy test and if you don’t have alot of money just go get a dollar store tes…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon can you tell if you’re pregnant?
- Q: My husband has been home on leave from Iraq for a little over 10 days and my period is due in another week. I haven’t had sex for 3 months prior to his deployment and we had sex for the first time in months on the 30th of January (more following that day) and I am pretty sure as a result of not using any form or fashion of protection that I am pregnant. I already have been feeling so tired and queasy, but not badly. Is it possible to have symptoms like that that at only 2 weeks pregnant (assuming I am)? What pregnancy test is the most accurate earliest? My last period was around the 16 of January.I just would really like to know if I am before my husband returns to Iraq so I can tell him in person.
- A: First Response is the best – it detects up to 5 days sooner, but you have to be producing the HCG hormone in your urine. Your best bet is to wait until you’ve missed a period. If you know how many days past ovulation you are you can check your symptoms here: twoweekwait.com
- When to tell family I’m pregnant? Help!!?
- Q: Ok, so heres the deal. Ive been with & lived with the most amazing man the past 5 years (we’re both 22, highschool sweethearts), and we always had the intention to get married after I was done with college. Well I’m 4 weeks from graduation, and I just found out that we’re 3 weeks pregnant! So now we want to plan a January/February wedding (before baby), and we’re super excited & ready for this. Here’s the problems:1) My younger sister is due with her first in December. It’s a bad situation; guy was in jail on work release when she got pregnant (she is 19 btw), he is now MIA from her life, & shes a single mom before the baby is even born. Even still I dont wanna “steal her spotlight” as being the first one to make my grandparents “great grandparents”2) My mom (who is a twin) is turning 50 in December. Family is throwing a huge birthday party. Since i live HOURS from family, I would love this opportunity to tell family we’re expecting, but know that is a ‘no-no’ to do on someone elses occasion3) I am GRADUATING in December! I have worked my BUTT off being the first in my very large family to get a 4 year college degree from Penn State University with academic scholarships- i don’t want to steal away from my own spotlight! (In other words, I dont want people to focus on the fact that I am pregnant over the fact that I just put MYSELF through 4 years of college with no outside help)4) My family is very Irish Catholic. Pretty much, i know that if i choose to wait to tell my family, the FIRST thing they’re going to ask me (even tho its rude) when I tell them we’re getting married ‘so soon’ is “Why, Are you pregnant?”I dont know WHEN to tell my family. I feel like there is SOO much going on in December, and I dont want to steal away from anyone else, but we are so thrilled about this. I know you’re supposed to wait 8-12 weeks to tell anyone anyway, but thats just not possible with me because this is something we’ve been waiting for for a very long time.I was thinking about telling everyone at Thanksgiving, since it’ll be before December…. or should i just wait until the wedding and make an announcement? If I wait, how can i deflect peoples questions about me being pregnant? Thanks!p.s as much as i would LOVE to ‘just’ tell mom/siblings, my mom would be on the phone within half hour to everyone lol
- A: I say tell them. With all the doom and gloom seen on the news these days, your friends and family will appreciate some good news. There’s no such thing as “too much” good news. I think bringing a life into this world qualifies. Be proud.One way to tell everyone is to use a free website such as www.amigram.com. It will allow you to be selective about who receives your announcement. Just choose to make your announcement private and send it only to those you are closest with. Only those people you send it to will have the link to your announcement.Good luck and congratulations.
- When would you tell that you’re pregnant when your husband wants to before you do?
- Q: Last month 1/10, I had I guess a chemical pregnancy, positive hpt and then got my period a couple days later, I was devastated. Then on 2/5. lo and behold I get another positive test-confirmed independently by doctor’s pee and blood test. I already had a scare because the first hcg blood test came back freakishly low, then totally normal 2 days later which made my doctor think the first lab messed up. She also put me on progesterone when she found out how short my cycles have become because she’s afraid my luteal phase is too short. My husband and I work in the same office. I telecommute 3 days a week. Today he came home and mentioned he told someone at work I am pregnant. I have told a few people but I am trying to keep it quiet after what happened last time. He could tell I was upset with him and felt pretty bad about it, now I feel bad. He is just so excited to be having another baby, we told everyone when we were expecting my son and now I am all funny about it, Also my mom keeps saying I should not tell as if it will curse the fates. She wouldn;t even tell her sunday school class to pray for the baby, just say pray for Erin and Robert in their wishes to have another baby and said God would know what they meant. People at work etc are already noticing how horribly tired I am and can tell I don’t feel good and are getting concerned.Any advice on the matter?
- A: i had a miscarriage last july and told everyone i was pregnant as soon as i found out, then had the miscarriage, i fealt terrible, especially that everyone knew and that i would have had to tell everyone the bad news. i fell pregnant again in October and told noone but a few close people until i was 13 weeks pregnant (because it’s second trimester it’s a lot less risky) now im 18 weeks and everythings fine. If you can just try and keep it as low key as possible util around then, i know it’s an exciting time for you and good luck 🙂