How do you say I am pregnant in spanish
The phrase “I am pregnant” in Spanish is “Estoy embarazada.” ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-say-i-am-pregnant-in-spanish ]
More Answers to “How do you say I am pregnant in spanish“
- embarazada, or encinta or preñada
- Embarezada encinta
- The word pregnant is “embarazada” in Spanish. Hope this helps you out! ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you say I am pregnant with twins in Spanish?
- Q: I am not pregnant but I need to know how to say that exact phrase for a story I am working on.
- A: Estoy embarazada de gemelos.
- How do you say in spanish “I am pregnant?”?
- A: Metí las patas 😛
- how do you say I am pregnant with Rene’s baby in mexican spanish?
- A: “HIJO SU!!!!! tengo un hijo de rene” this is way more formal