If I were pregnant would I have had morning sickness
Not every woman gets morning sickness during pregnancy. It can also take as long as eight weeks for morning sickness to start. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-i-were-pregnant-would-i-have-had-morning-sickness ]
More Answers to “If I were pregnant would I have had morning sickness“
- Could I be pregnant and having morning sickness so soon after my …?
- It is possible that what you thought was your period was actually implantation of a fertilized embryo. If that is the case than it is possible that you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms, although they are not usually evident for aother we…
- Who else has had Morning sickness all through pregnancy? I have a…?
- i have been so sick my entire pregnancy, i would even throw up water. im 17weeks tomorrow, my dr finally suggested unisom and 25mg of b6 vitamin, and i have been doing that since monday night, and oh my gosh! the difference, im able to eat,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Am I pregnant? Morning sickness, but no missed period?
- Q: My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (stupid, I know. If you’re going to leave an immature comment about this, I would leave now) about a month ago. My period has always been irregular so I can’t say if it was late or not. I took my pregnancy test about five days before my period came and it said negative. Then I got my period–it wasn’t that long, but that’s normal for me–and thought I was fine. Now I have had really bad morning sickness for the past three days and I can hardly get out of bed. I don’t want to go buy another pregnancy test if I don’t have to…but what gives? Could I be pregnant?
- A: I would call your OBGYN who will probably order a blood test.
- 7 weeks pregnant horrible morning sickness all day, can only eat a certain few things?
- Q: I’m about 7 weeks pregnant and i’m having horrible morning sickness all day. I can’t eat hardly anything with out getting sick and vomiting or having a very large urge to but if i don’t eat I get horrible hunger pains that turn into nausea again. My boyfriend says it’s all in my head and that I don’t actually have to throw up, but it’s not. I feel horribly sick just about every second of the day. Is this normal?any remedies for morning sickness would be greatly appreciated.
- A: A lot of women I’ve run across at the hospital have told me about sea-bands. They’re like sweat bands you wear on your wrists that have painless accupuncture spots on them. All the women I spoke to swear by them, even a few pregnant nurses say there is nothing better. By the time I found out about them I was getting over my morning sickness, so I can’t vouch, but I mean a LOT of women were using them. One nurse thought she was over the morning sickness so she took them off, and 5 minutes later she was sick. Sounds worth a shot to me! Here’s a web-site you can order them from. http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/seabands.htmlI know Walgreen’s carries them, as well as many pharmacies so you might not have to wait for them to come in the mail. Good luck!
- Could I be pregnant.. morning sickness this early?
- Q: My Period is due next week. On the 27th I had brown spotting that was only there when I wiped. Today, I woke up and went to get cup of coffee like I always do and omg… I smelt the coffee and went rushing for the bathroom! ( morning sickness ?) I’m wondering if this could be morning sickness early?If I’m correct I will be due on the 11th for a period. It is to early to test but I do have kids and I don’t remember getting sick until the same week my period was due! Could I have ovulated a little early?I started noticing cm on the 23rd and 24th! So if I did ovulate then, would that move my period up by 4 or 5 days?Let me clarify, Lmp the 16th. I believe I ovulated early on the 24th. the 27th brown spotting only when wipe.
- A: My period is due this Thursady the 4th but I felt like I was pregnant the last 7 days with morning sickness last wed and thur morning. I also noticed my breasts were looking different. My last period finished on the 12th May and I was convinced I ovulated 3 days later on the 15th. And I must have cause I got my BFP this morning with tesco brand HPT. Best of luck with everything. xx