Is it bad for pregnant women to on airplanes
No it is not, Many airlines will require a medical certificate from your doctor dated 24-72 hours before your flight once,,,,more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-for-pregnant-women-to-on-airplanes ]
More Answers to “Is it bad for pregnant women to on airplanes“
- Is it bad for pregnant women to on airplanes
- No it is not, Many airlines will require a medical certificate from your doctor dated 24-72 hours before your flight once,,,,more?
- Can pregnant women fly on airplanes.?
- You are safe to travel by plane from the beginning of your pregnancy all the way up until the end portion of your last trimester (usually 9th month – 36 weeks) and can manage what ever kind of trip(s) you want to do as long as you and your …
- Should pregnant women be charged for 2 tickets on airplanes??
- no psh! tho pro life people should be charged since all they ever say is that the fetus is already alive XD
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it normal for pregnant women to have nightmares?
- Q: Last night I had one of the most terrible dreams in my life. I don’t remember all of it but it seemed to go on foreever until I woke up crying. My nightgown was drenched in perspiration. I’m staying with my in laws while my husband is away for Army Infantry Training. They were very upset when he joined the Army and feel it was a bad decision that I played a role in (It’s true I did encourage him to join). I started my ninth month. Ok its about the Army so I didn’t say why I was upset. It had nothing to do with being pregnant. The part I remember was seeing my husband wearing a dress military uniform with a sword boarding an airplane. Our son was standing next to me. Another part I remember was standing under a Chupa (Jewish Wedding Canopy) receiting our vows but I couldn’t see the Rabbi’s face. Then I heard the Rabbi say Kaddish (Jewish prayer for the dead). Last part I remember was boarding a train with my son @ the conductor turned and it was my husband with a death mask
- A: Its very normal especially with your stress level being this enormous, I dreamed I stabbed my nephew to death when I was pregnant with my first child( talk about feeling guilty!) but I too was under a hugh amount of stress as well. Relax & dont stress the nightmares but try to concentrate on the positive things in your life, like your baby on the way whom I’m sure will be adorable. Before you go go to sleep each night think and concentrate on good things so when you fall asleep your mind is thinking only good thoughts and this may help with the bad dreams.
- Have you ever had a bad experience traveling throughout the U.S. and/or abroad?
- Q: Irate Airline Passengers Threaten to SueABC NewsPosted: 2007-08-14 18:10:22Filed Under: Nation News(Aug. 14) – Dozens of outraged airplane passengers are threatening to sue Continental Airlines, claiming they were left stranded on a plane and grounded for hours in hellish conditions. Because of bad weather, Continental’s July 19 Flight 1669 from Caracas, Venezuela, to Newark, N.J., was diverted to Baltimore-Washington International Airport, where it landed at 1:50 p.m. Passengers said after sitting on the grounded plane for hours, they began protesting by banging on overhead compartments, clapping their hands and even signing a petition asking to be let off. “We were not provided with food,” said passenger Caroline Murray. “There were passengers who were ill. There was one woman who was diabetic. There was a pregnant woman with small children. It was shocking to me.” As the 124 passengers repeatedly tried to get answers as to why they couldn’t land in Newark or get off the plane, someone caught the scene on film. “When you’ve got passengers about ready to riot, you’ve got an air crew that’s not properly trained to communicate,” said ABC News aviation consultant John Nance. At 6:30 p.m., homeland security officers finally allowed passengers to exit the plane, but their troubles didn’t end. The officers led them into a room, where they were held for two additional hours.
- A: I have been stranded a few times, lost my lugage a few times but they always have made it up to me with free flights or money in hand. People know they hand out freebies so they complain a ton to get what they want.
- star if you think funny?
- Q: This farmer has 500 hens but no rooster so he goes to his neighbor and asks him if he could buy a rooster for $100. The neighbor says, “You can have this rooster. His name’s Roy. He’ll get all your hens pregnant. He’s a real stud.” So the farmer takes him home and says, “It’s your first day so take it slow, okay?” The farmer puts Roy in the hen house and then hears all the hens crying and yelling. Roy nailed every one of those hens and then nailed a duck and a goose at a pond. The next morning the farmer finds Roy lying dead with his legs sticking in the air and buzzards circling overhead. The farmer says, “Roy, did you have to die?” Roy says, “Quiet! They’re about to land!” —————-“There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you’re anxious to meet people who do.” Henry Kissinger (former US Secretary of State) “Things you’ll never hear a woman say: ‘My, what an attractive scrotum!’ Patricia Arquette “And God said: “Let there be Satan, so people don’t blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don’t blame everything on Satan.” George Burns “Luge strategy? Lie flat and try not to die.” Carmen Boyle (Olympic gold medalist in luge, 1966) “Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake whole relationships.” Sharon Stone “My girlfriend always laughs during sex-no matter what she’s reading.” Steve Jobs (Founder: Apple Computers) “My cousin just died. He was only 19. He got stung by a bee-the natural enemy of a tightrope walker.” Dan Rather (News anchorman) “I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with ‘Guess’ on it. I said, ‘Thyroid problem?” Arnold Schwarzenegger “Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.” Tiger Woods “I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I’m more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves.” Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead) “I discovered I scream the same way whether I’m about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot.” Axel Rose (Guns’n’Roses) “Capital punishment turns the state into a murderer. But imprisonment turns the state into a gay dungeon-master.” Rev. Jesse Jackson “My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.” Jack Nicholson “Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.” Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady) “Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet.” Robin Williams “Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself.” Roseanne “In the last couple of weeks I have seen the ads for the Wonder Bra. Is that really a problem in this country? Men not paying enough attention to women’s breasts?” Hugh Grant “There’s a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what’s the problem?” Dustin Hoffman “Instead of getting married again, I’m going to find a woman I don’t like and just give her a house.” Rod Stewart., aging cover band singer
- A: Love the rooster joke.