What are the chances of getting pregnant 4 days before your period
The chances are very very high unless you birth control is used. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-chances-of-getting-pregnant-4-days-before-your-period ]
More Answers to “What are the chances of getting pregnant 4 days before your period“
- What are the chances of getting pregnant 4 days before your perio…?
- Slim to none. You are only fertile from 3 days before ovulation until 2 days after. So, hypothetically, if you got your period on the 1st, you would ovulate on the 14th and be fertile from the 12th to the 16th. Four days before your period …
- What are the chances of getting pregnant from unprotected sex fou…?
- Odds of getting pregnant that late in your cycle are slim. There are typically 3-4 fertile days in a “normal” (28 day) cycle and they are from about 11-15 days from the 1st day of your last period. Ex. Period started Dec. 14, so t…
- What’s the chance of getting pregnant 4 day before period?
- no. depending on your cycle usually its about 2 weeks before ur period that is the time u ovulate then u have a chance to get pregnant, not 4 days before or after. try calculating, from the day u start ur period up to the next period thats …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the chances of getting pregnant one day before your period?
- Q: I had sexual intercourse a day before my period, with a condom which broke. I am on birth control and have taken it every day. My normal time to take it is at 11 in the evening. I forgot one day, and took it as soon as i woke up. The next couple days I took it a bit later than 11, but went back into my routine on the 4th day. How likely is it for me to get pregnant? Thx. Melissa
- A: Very, very, very slim. Women ovulate 14 days before their period starts, not the day before. Plus you’re on the pill. I don’t think you have any reason to worry.
- Can you get pregnant 2 days before your period? What about 4 or 5 days before?
- Q: Okay, I had sex about a month ago.. Well, actually a month day the day actually. It was protected but when he came out of me the condom was still in me and I was moving around a lot and that seemed to freak him out and got him worried I might be pregnant. He got me a little worried and so I was just wondering what my chances are that he got me pregnant.. It was protected after all.. Anyway, after we had sex, I got my period about two days later. My breasts are usually very sore and tender about two weeks before I get my period and they haven’t hurt me at all! They aren’t tender or swollen or anything.. Is this cause for me to worry? My period was just a little bit heavier and a little bit longer this time tho..Also, I just had unprotected sex about 2 days ago on the 21st and my period is due about the 25 or 26th.. Should I be worried? I’ve asked a couple of my friends and they all told me that no not to worry because when you get your period it tosses everything out and so it is very unlikely that anything will happen.. I’m still really worried though because he did pull out but I felt that he did it just a little two late.. I could feel some of his sperm inside me the first time.. And we had unprotected sex twice that day! Please help! And only answer if you are going to contribute something useful please.. I know this question sounds stupid to all of you but there’s no need to be rude about it..Also, I want to kno, should I be worried that my boobs aren’t sore or swoellen or tender the way they usually are every other time I get my period?Is it possible that you get your period that first month 2 days after having sex and then the next month you don’t get it and still be pregnant? This guy has really strong sperm so I’m a little worried right now..
- A: It’s possible to get pregnant if the condom slips off like that because sperm leaks out inside of you. You didn’t get pregnant a month ago if you had your period, though. At least it is highly unlikely. BUT you could be pregnant now if you had unprotected sex two times. All women are different, but it is possible to ovulate 4-5 days before your period. Also, sperm can live inside you for a couple of days.
- Can you get pregnant if you had sex a week and 3 days after your period?
- Q: My partner and I decided to finally start a family. Last month (October). My last period started on November 1st. We had sex on Nov. 7th, 12, 15, 16, and 25. My cycles sometimes 28-35 days. Like if I get my period Oct. 3, I would expect it Nov. 3.. sometimes it’s 2-4 days early or late but never late more than a week late or earlier. I know when my fertile days are (cervical mucus)What are my chances of getting pregnant the first month we try?? Do I have a high chance of getting pregnant this month? I’m bummed cause I’m suppose to get my period December 1st, but I have no symptoms of pregnancy. No sore breast, nausea, morning sickness or implantation bleeding. I wish I get pregnant this month..When does pregnancy symptoms should you start feeling them.. a week before you start your next period or a week after? it would be a great Christmas present.. wish me luck.. thank you…
- A: yes you can get pregnant, not everyone get symptoms so it is hard to say, but you can test up to 5 days prior to expected period. Try using this site it helps with concieving questions, pregnancy, childbirth & newborn -totbabycenter.com