What are the possibilities of getting pregnant while on my period
The possibility of becoming pregnant during menstruation are real. The probability is quite low, though. Viva la ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-possibilities-of-getting-pregnant-while-on-my-period ]
More Answers to “What are the possibilities of getting pregnant while on my period“
- Will norethisterone affects my fertility period? is there a possi…?
- Hi there, I was put on this a few months ago to help regulate my periods as we’re having trouble trying for a baby. I was only put on 5mg a day, for day 15-25 of my cycle. I was told that the chances of getting pregnant whilst on it were sl…
- What is the possibility of getting pregnant whilst on your period…?
- you cant get pregnat when you have your period
- Is there a possibility of getting pregnant while having your mens…?
- Yes. Although the menstrual period is always a sign that a woman is not pregnant, it is not an assurance that she will not get pregnant during her menstruation. Fact is that ovulation can happen during or right after a woman?s period.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- getting pregnant while on my period and most fertile time for a woman?
- Q: i would like to know whether or not someone can get pregnant while on the period. how much of a possibility is it? and also what part of the month is it most likely(fertile) for a woman to get pregnant.
- A: you cannot get pregnant on your period.if you have a 28 day cycle, you are most fertile around days 12-14if you have a 32 day cycle, you are most fertile around days 14-16.sperm only lives 72 hours
- What are the chances of getting pregnant while on your period?
- Q: More specifically, on the last day of the period (when there’s roughly any blood, just dry blood), and he finishes inside? I guess there’s always a possibility, so my question then would be, does the probability lower?
- A: It’s possible, but HIGHLY unlikley. In order for that to happen, you would have to ovulate abnormally early in your cycle. Day one of your cycle is the first day of your period.. the day it starts. Usually you ovulate between days 14 and 21, but if you ovulated early, it’s possible the semen could hang around and wait on the egg to come down (sperm can live inside your body for up to 5 days waitin for the egg).It’s a HIGHLY unlikley situation, but it’s possible if you ovulate at the right time.
- What is the possibility I got pregnant during the 3rd day of my period while on birth control?
- Q: i had sex during my period. although i am on birth control it was during the week of inactive pills. after i had sex I noticed that my period stopped and I had some light brown spotting and them my period stopped altogether. is it possible i could be pregnant? i know that birth control is supposed to stop ovulation and that the period i was experiencing was not a true period but actually just withdrawal bleeding from the hormones, but is it likely that I became pregnant during my period? i have heard that women are more fertile then, is there any truth to that?
- A: Hi,You can not get pregnant if the sex is being done during the periods as during the periods the dead ovum comes out from your body.