What is the best way to tell if i am pregnant or not
The most accurate way to tell if you’re pregnant is to visit a doctor or take a home pregnancy test. Early pregnancy signs…more? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-tell-if-i-am-pregnant-or-not ]
More Answers to “What is the best way to tell if i am pregnant or not“
- What is the best way to tell if i am pregnant or not
- The most accurate way to tell if you’re pregnant is to visit a doctor or take a home pregnancy test. Early pregnancy signs…more?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s the best way to tell him I am pregnant?
- Q: About 4 weeks ago my boyfriend and I broke up. Right before we broke up we had been fighting and had very angry make up sex 3 or 4 times. We had been fighting on and off and I think because of the stress I was missing a few birth controls. I didn’t think anything of it really until the past few days when I have had pregnancy symptoms and now I am late. I plan on testing on Monday but I still can’t stop thinking about how I may have to tell him the news. We haven’t had any communication since that night so I am very worried about the whole thing. So, assuming the test is positive, should I tell him? And how should I do it? He lives about 2 hours away and I doubt he would even pick up if I called him. I don’t know the best way to handle this if I do need to…any ideas/advice? He is 21 and I’m 20 just so you have an idea of how he may or may not react. I am very afraid he will say I did this on purpose which isn’t even close to true but how can I argue that as I was the one to miss birth control days. I realize I may have messed up but there is no reason for me to do this alone, right? I’m so nervous he isn’t going to react well : (
- A: Even though you both may be angry at each other, if there is going to be a baby in the picture, it is best for both of you to put your feeling aside and think about what is best for the baby. If the father of the baby doesn’t respond well, give him some time. It is important to maintain open communication with one another so you work through this. I would recommend going and getting a pregancy test asap- so you can find out whether you are pregnant or not before you start worry about how he will respond. Good luck!!
- What’s the best way to tell my husband I’m pregnant as a birthday present?
- Q: I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant and SO excited. It’s my husband’s birthday on Wednesday and I can’t decide whether to just wait and do the test with him, or find out myself and then announce it in some silly way, like spelling it out on top of a cake, or doing him a silly card saying guess who’s going to be the best dad in the world… Any suggestions? We’ve been trying in a very relaxed way for the past few months. I’m 1 or 2 days late and have sore boobs, low cramping etc. No great tragedy if it turns out I’m not pregnant but totally fab if I am! THANKS!
- A: Take the test.. then wrap up a “I love daddy” bib or baby blanket or something like that as a b-day present, put another test inside it and take it together. Congrats!
- What is the best way to tell if your pregnant even if you still have your period?…?
- Q: i think that i am pregnant, but im not really sure if i am or not, and i just started my period and it was 5 days late and alot lighter than usual…
- A: the best way to tell, period or not, is to take a test.