When is the time you get pregnant the easiest
The best chance to get pregnant is Ovulation, when a mature egg is released from the ovary & pushed down the fallopian tube. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-the-time-you-get-pregnant-the-easiest ]
More Answers to “When is the time you get pregnant the easiest“
- When is the easiest time for a girl to get pregnant according to …?
- The best time to get pregnant is the period of ovulation which is the most fertile period. This is the period when a mature more
- When is the easiest time to get pregnant?
- The easiest time to get pregnant is to determine when you ovulate. Keep track of your cycle you will ovulate 10-14 days before your period. Try an ovulation predictor if you need help determining when you will ovulate. You can also look int…
- What time of a Woman’s Period is it Easiest to get Pregnant??
- Mid cycle is the most common time for pregnancy to occur. 14 days after the first day of her menstrual cycle. If she starts on the 1st, ovulation on the 14th, period on the 28th. Give or take a few days either way. Please read this informat…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when is the easiest time to get pregnant?
- Q: I heard that sometimes are more easy to get pregnant than others. Like based on your period. Like is it more likely to get pregnant right before you get your period, right when your period ends, or sometime in the middle?
- A: If you have a pretty regular cycle, you usually ovulate about the middle of your cycle – Day 14 or so. You cycle begins on the first day of your period. So approximately 14 days from then is when you ovulate. However, everyone is different. Not everyone has a 28-day cycle. Some women ovulate very irregularly and at different times during their cycle or even different times from month to month.
- When is the worst time to have sex where you are the easiest to get pregnant?
- Q: *****when is the worst time to get pregnant?*****when is it the easiest to get pregnant?what exactly is ovulating?and i know its the worst time to have sex when you dont use protection.and is it worse to have sex before your period or after or like when?because i would like to avoid pregnancy as much as possible.
- A: Any time you aren’t using protection is the worst time to have sex.
- When is the easiest…?
- Q: …Time to get pregnant?I’m kinda nervous. Because the “condom broke”.I mean I know you can get pregnant anytime, but what are the easiest times? I’ve looked it up and I don’t understand. I know that sounds stupid, but yeah, I just need to, and want to, know.Help?
- A: There is no easiest time as a teen, just accept the fact that you are knocked up and there is no way this can be the slightest bit easy. You should not be worried about that, be worried about how you are going to raise the baby and still get an education, geez, think about how your not even financially ready.