When you first find out when you are pregnant how far along are you
If u’re not keeping track of ur cycle or it varies, u may not be sure when to expect ur period. But if u start to experience”MORE” [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-you-first-find-out-when-you-are-pregnant-how-far-along-are-you ]
More Answers to “When you first find out when you are pregnant how far along are you“
- When you first find out when you are pregnant how far along are y…?
- If u’re not keeping track of ur cycle or it varies, u may not be sure when to expect ur period. But if u start to experience”MORE”
- What were YOUR first symptoms of pregnancy? How far along before …?
- I too was feeling tired all the time and my whole body kind of ached. I remember telling my fiance after about the 2nd week of feeling that way that I was considering going to the doctor to find out if I had some kind of illness. Then I t…
- How far along were you when you first found out you were pregnant…?
- With my first I was 3 months. I know it seems a bit far along but I wasn’t even thinking about missing my period for that long. I didn’t have any symptoms until I found out.. which was just morning sickness. With my 2nd I figured I was preg…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What was your very first indication that you were pregnant? How far along were you when you found out?
- Q: No smart remarks please. Thanks in advance!
- A: headaches all the time,and all i did to get rid of them was go to sleep…..i was only for weeks when i fount out and its seem like its taking for ever for my little one to get here but she will be here at the end of July……so im happy
- how far along were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
- Q: && what symptoms were you experiencing?
- A: About 6 weeks and has horrible morning sickness!
- When you had your first ultrasound, were you surprised to find out how far along you were?
- Q: I just had my first ultrasound today… I didn’t remember when my last period was exactly. But it was definitely the first week in April. Well, the doctors and I estimated the due date to be January 9th: making me 6 wks 5 days pregnant today. Well then I had my ultrasound and my baby was measuring almost 8 weeks. He/she is measuring 7wks 5days… So obviously I ovulated early…because thats the only way that date is possible. But a very happy surprise; I am very happy to be further along… And I got a bunch of pictures and got to see my little ones heartbeating so I am VERY happy 🙂 And instead of being due January 9th… I am due New Years Day 🙂 January 1st-YAY!!! :-)At your first ultrasound were you further along than you thought, not as far along as your thought…. or right on???This is my second pregnancy… My first (my little princess) is almost 6 months old. With her, my first ultrasound I estimated she was 6wks 2dys and she measured exactly that. This time around I was clearly off- but not by too much…
- A: Aw thats so exciting!!!! With my daughter (who is almost 6 months), my first doctors appointment was at what I thought 10 weeks & ultrasound. I estimated that I was due around January 14th or so. Cause my last period was in end of march or something like that.When my hubby and I got the ultrasound we found out that I was 15 weeks and 3 days along haha. my implantation bleeding lasted 4 days and was relatively heavy! Suprise! My daughters due date was 12/12/08 she was born 12/9/08! More than a month off! My hubby and I just decided that we aren’t going to “try” for another one just yet, but not prevent it! So maybe in a few months I will be having another ultrasound! Seeing as I think I am one of the most fertile women in the world ha ha! Congrats that is very exciting! I love ultrasounds!