Who was the women pregnant for 46 years
Last year, an elderly woman attended a clinic in Rabat, Morocco. It was found she had been carrying a dead fetus for 46 years! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-was-the-women-pregnant-for-46-years ]
More Answers to “Who was the women pregnant for 46 years“
- Can a 46 year old women get pregnant if a man ejaculates inside o…?
- Hello, Some women go through menopause earlier and some women later. So age itself doesn’t determine wether or not one can get pregnant. If you still have period even if irregularly, it’s still possible to get pregnant with unprotected sex….
- What is the name of the woman who was “pregnant” for 46…?
- “Her name was Zahra Aboutalib.” The 46 Year Pregnancy This astonishing documentary examines two extraordinary and frightening pregnancies. A 75-year-old Moroccan woman gives birth to a “stone baby”, 46 years after it was conceived…
- Can a 46 year old woman become pregnant?
- Yes, a 46 year old woman can become pregnant. If the woman has not reached menopause yet, then she can still become pregnant. But, the older a woman gets, the more the risks and chances for things to go wrong increase, so make sure you are …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you feel bad for women that put off childbearing for their self centered reasons & later have trouble?
- Q: I read a question similar a few minutes ago and i agree. If you don’t like the question, you are free to move on to another.I heard on the news about a woman who spent her young years in sports and stuff and decided she was ready to have a baby when she was late 40’s and then had to use an fertility treatment or something because she had trouble conceiving. What do they expect. They had plenty of years to have children but chose to put other stuff first so I say they deserve what they get. Most of these women could have married earlier and had children but decided to put it off for more “important things”. They are very selfish giving their young years to sports or a career and then burdening their children with their old age when the children are still teenagers.I have a hard time dealing with women who are surprised they have trouble conceiving at 34-46, when most mothers that age have teenagers. I think there’s nothing wrong with finishing your education, or establishing a steady career before you procreate. I don’t mean women like this. I am talking about the ones that actually have this enormous agenda, like travel the world, become president of their company, make a million, build an enormous house, wait til their bodies are worn out…they plan and they plan and they triumph, and then when they can’t get pregnant at 46, they cry to you and tell you that’s what they most wanted, and if they had it to do all over again, they’d have had children earlier! It’s hard to listen to this. If it happens you don’t marry until you are older, that can’t be blamed. And I’m certainly not in favor of teen pregnancy. But why are so many women waiting to their old.I’ve heard a lot of people say that they will have more to give their children, but that’s a sort of vague idea. They talk about financial security and maturity, but what about energy? Ask people who had children at both 21 and 31, none of them will tell you it wasn’t harder older. I mean, isn’t your health and vitality a consideration in this matter? If you’re giving birth at 34- 46, your child graduates when you are50- 64. Your kids will be teased because their parents look like their grandparents? No wonder why Australia doesn’t allow fertilization.Just like someone else said ‘ If you live long enough to see your grandchildren, what will you be able to give them’?It might not be my problem, but people are so quick to judge teens that have babies when its none of their business. Also when people have kids with disorders and genetic diseases, they usually cant afford to take care of them, so its the tax payers who do. When older women have kids they are putting them at risk for which is so selfish its disgusting. Why don’t people see a problem with this, but they are so quick to judge other women like teens etc?
- A: I agree that women who purposely put off child bearing until 40+ and are then surprised when they can’t conceive are being a unrealistic. But the vast majority of women I know who put off having children until after 34 wanted to have kids sooner, but didn’t want to do it solo. A good man is hard to find, and holding out until you find one isn’t selfish–it’s the best thing to do for your child.
- do you also fear the coming total solar eclipse and agree with the fear in Asia re: this coming phenomenon?
- Q: Asia will witness 21st century’s longest eclipseMap shows the path of the upcoming solar eclipse and the areas of AP – Map shows the path of the upcoming solar eclipse and the areas of visibilityBy MICHAEL CASEY, AP Environmental Writer Michael Casey, Ap Environmental Writer – Mon Jul 20, 10:32 am ETBANGKOK – A swath starting in India and crossing Shanghai to southern Japan will be plunged into darkness for about five minutes Wednesday in the longest total solar eclipse that will happen this century.Japan, which hasn’t seen a total eclipse for 46 years, is celebrating with fireworks. An astrologer in Myanmar has warned the eclipse is a sign of impending chaos. In India, some pregnant women have been told to stay indoors to follow a centuries-old tradition of avoiding the sun’s invisible rays.The eclipse will appear first at dawn in India’s Gulf of Khambhat just north of the metropolis of Mumbai.It will move east across India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Bhutan and China before hitting the Pacific. The eclipse will cross some southern Japanese islands and be last visible from land at Nikumaroro Island in the South Pacific nation of Kiribati. Elsewhere, a partial eclipse will be visible in much of Asia.For astronomers, it will be a chance for a prolonged view of the sun’s corona, a white ring 600,000 miles (1 million kilometers) from the sun’s surface. The previous total eclipse, in August 2008, was two minutes and 27 seconds. This one will last 6 minutes and 39 seconds at its maximum point.Solar scientist Lucie Green is aboard an American cruise ship heading for that point near the Japanese island of Iwo Jima, where the axis of the moon’s shadow will pass closest to earth.Passengers paid $2,599 to $3,643 for the cruise run by Mayhugh Travel Inc., a California company that specializes in astronomy vacations, according to the company’s Web site.”The corona has a temperature of 2 million degrees but we don’t know why it is so hot,” said Green of University College London. “What we are going to look for are waves in the corona. … The waves might be producing the energy that heats the corona. That would mean we understand another piece of the science of the sun.”Scientists are hoping data from the eclipse will help explain solar flares and other structures of the sun and why they erupt, said Alphonse C. Sterling, a NASA astrophysicist who will be following the eclipse in China.Man has been recording solar eclipses for 4,000 years, and even today they inspire a combination of fear, fascination and wonder.One astrologer in Myanmar, also known as Burma, predicted in a magazine that the eclipse would trigger wars, instability and natural disasters for the next several months.In India, hundreds of scientists have started arriving in the village of Taregna in Bihar state, where they hope to avoid the monsoon clouds hanging over much of the country.Scientists plan to study atmospheric ionization, geomagnetism, asteroids, animal and avian behavior and the impact on microorganisms.A team led by Dr R.K. Sinha of Patna University will study birds. “The researchers will observe whether they suddenly move back to their nests, sound differently and behave in an unusual manner due to sudden darkness,” he said.A travel agency in India is running a charter flight to watch the eclipse by air.Some families have advised pregnant relatives to confine themselves to curtained rooms, following long-held fears that the invisible rays would harm the fetus and the baby born with disfigurations, birthmarks or a congenital defect.”I’ve been told to lie straight on the bed with my eyes open and to chant prayers and verses from the Hindu holy texts during the eclipse,” said Sonya Chadha, a New Delhi accountant who is seven months pregnant and plans to take the day off. “If even a tiny sliver of light falls on me, it could harm my child.”In Japan, where the last total eclipse happened in 1963, people are flocking to the small island of Yakushima, which is holding a a two-day festival with fireworks, dancing, grilled squid and cotton candy. The island’s 180 hotels are fully booked. A partial eclipse will be visible in Tokyo.
- A: WOW!
- Would society give a black woman a free cheating pass to a woman who loved, married and got hurt by THREE men?
- Q: I’m a 45 year old black woman; I’ll be 46 in August. First, I started dating a guy named Joe when I was about 15 years old. He was my first love and he took my virginity. After we graduated from high school, I found out I was pregnant and then I gave birth to Joe’s son the following year, 1983. I have sickle cell anemia and I nearly died after I gave birth to my son, so I made sure that was the first, last and only time I ever got pregnant. Joe and I got married in 1985 but we got divorced in 1989. Joe broke my heart by having sex with every dirty whore he laid eyes on while I worked a 9-5 job, cooked, cleaned and raised our son.A year after I divorced Joe, I met Carl in 1990. We got married in 1992. I admit that Carl was probably the best man I ever had; he treated me like a queen. But we started having issues because he always smoked weed but that never bothered me until he eventually graduated to coke and stuff like that. I did NOT want that mess around my child so I broke up with Carl in 1998; but we weren’t officially divorced until 2000. I also admit that I probably would have stayed with Carl longer if I hadn’t Anthony.I met Anthony in 1998 and started dating him. Although I was still married to Carl and living with him, I was fed up with his absences whenever he wanted to go get high somewhere. I don’t think Carl ever cheated on me, unless the drugs count as “mistresses”. After dating Anthony for 2 months, I left Carl and moved in with Anthony. After I divorced Carl in 2000, I married Anthony in 2001. Anthony and I have been happily married for a while but he made ONE mistake three years ago by having an affair. I forgave him but I was extremely hurt. I thought for once that I found the “right” man. Anthony has been very good to me ever since and I still love him. BUT, now I’m not so sure if this marriage is right anymore. Just last year, I started having a few affairs of my own. No strings attached and I like it that way. It gives me a freedom I ain’t felt in a while. I daydream about being free and single sometimes. Is it wrong that I’m cheating? Or as a woman, can you empathize with the pain I’ve gone through by getting my heart broken by THREE men I loved and exchanged wedding vows with?
- A: start thinking about your morals…OBVIOUSLY, u didn’t like it done to you so why on earth would u do it to someone else? let alone ask the world for a “free pass” because u feel guilty in the first place. Everyone is different. I think you should separate and be alone because you aren’t a good mate as well as your choices for a mate…good luck and stop these shinagins! you are almost 46! grow up please…