Why do I feel so nauseous all of the time
Are you sexually active? Could you be pregnant? If not, when you reach a certain age, your body is flooded with hormones, that can cause you to experience a high level of arousal. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-feel-so-nauseous-all-of-the-time ]
More Answers to “Why do I feel so nauseous all of the time“
- Why do I feel so nauseous all the time?
- Either you are pregnant, or you have a stomach virus, or you are sick. Vomiting can also be a sign of a serious infection. Please go to the doctor and get checked out just to make sure. By the way, sometimes I get nautious before my period …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I feel nauseous all the time?
- Q: These past couple days I noticed that I have been feeling nauseous especially in the morning I will have a cup of coffee and right away I will start to feel sick so I stopped drinking coffee. at night I noticed I get the same way too. I don’t know if its the weather or what. I know im not pregnant I just had my period . What’s causing me to feel nauseous all the time? I stopped eating late at night too and I started drinking more water too
- A: That’s a little too vague to suggest anything specific–if it’s only been a couple of days it could just be something nasty going through your system. If it becomes chronic, it could point to anything from gallbladder issues to a food allergy. See a doctor if it persists, they can run some simple tests to give you more insight.
- Why do I feel nauseous and dizzy/lightheaded all the time?
- Q: Hi, I’m a 14 year old girl. For about the last two weeks, I’ve felt just a tinge of nausea and dizziness constantly. I’ve lost around 10 pounds because it’s been really hard for me to eat. Every time I finish eating something, I start gagging and feel really bad. It seems the more I eat, the more it feels like this, so I’ve been trying not to eat as much, but I’m constantly hungry, even after I just ate a meal. I never really experienced car-sickness before, but every time I get on a car or bus, I feel really bad but I never actually throw up. Also, (and this might be unrelated, I’m not sure) it feels as if I have Icy-Hot stuck in my lungs and at the top of my throat. I’m going to go see a doctor about it, but I’m wondering if anyone has any ideas about what it might be? Thanks.
- A: Kind of sounds like low blood sugar, but in the meantime make sure to drink a lot of water (you can get dizzy from not drinking enough)
- Why do I feel nauseous and dizzy/lightheaded most of the time?
- Q: Hello, I am a 29 year old female that all the sudden feels like I have had a couple of beers constantly. I feel like I am walking sideways. This is really bad for me at work. I am scared that if anyone notices that I could lose my job! Please help me…I have no insurance to see a doctor right now. I do not drink or use drugs so this is weird for me.
- A: you don’t give much information here, but these are some possibilities….dehydrationlow blood sugar from too little foodinner ear infection