How do you know if your homesick
Homesick means you’re upset or sad.You might also have a headache or stomachache because being upset can sometimes cause this. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-your-homesick ]
More Answers to “How do you know if your homesick“
- How do you know you are homesick?
- For many students the start of the university year means moving away from home for the first time. This can be both a daunting and exciting experience. The start of a whole new adventure. Some students may experience homesickness a few days…
- Did you know how homesick he was?
- No, not at all. I was really shocked to see him crying. I think it was really beautiful that he could be so open with how he feels. I get it. I understand that he’s on a reality TV show so it’s hard to tell us what’s going on sometimes. I d…
- Do you know what the word “homesick” means??
- Wow, I must really love exclaiming things.] I miss my parents, my friends and America. It’s good that I have Internet here; I can send messages home every once in a while. When I return to America, I will be a teacher. In Mereseni I discove…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do you do if you’re homesick and @ your own home?
- Q: I’m home alone with my older bro cause my mom’s staying @ the hospital tonight. I’m sleeping in her bed and I can’t wait to see if I have a little brother this weekend, but that’s not the point. What are some ways to get atleast 1 hours rest when its 5:46 in the morning?
- A: You have difficult time sleeping as you are very excited :)Drink a cup of warm tea (no sugar), it should calm you down, play some soft instrumental music and try to get some sleep.
- Are you usually alittle bit homesick right before you leave your parents house?
- Q: I’m leaving the house because my dad’s new wife doesn’t want me around anymore so I’m going to be sharing a apartment with a friend my senior year of highschool, i alittle bit nervous about it.
- A: it is completely normal. I have been in university for two years and when I left home I was unsure of what was coming and therefore nervous about it. It is a new stage in your life and it is okay to be nervous. I still get homesick every so often (especially if I don’t visit very often and when I am leaving home). Good luck living on your own – it will be a great adventure!
- I am homesick, What do you do when your homesick?
- Q: I am currently living with my older brother and his wife in America, I really want to go back to London to my parents, but I have 22 days left in America, but it seems like those days aren’t coming here very fast! So what do you do when your homesick?Talking on the phone just is not the same!
- A: I know it’s tough, but you’re doing really well so far, and 22 days isn’t anywhere near as long as it seems at the moment! I think your best bet is to try and keep yourself busy, and do things that you enjoy. Sometimes when I’m feeling homesick I go out and sightsee and take loads and loads of photos so that I can show them to everyone when I get back home. If I’m feeling really sad I set myself a specific task, like I have to take photos of as many red things as possible, no matter how stupid they are – it really takes up lots of time trying to find different things! What things are you able to do in America that you wouldn’t be able to do in the UK? Where are you able to go etc.? Try to do all of those things. Do you have msn or skype or something like that and a webcam? Sometimes it’s nice to be able to talk and be able to see who you’re talking to, because it does make it seem a bit more like you’re actually there with them. If not, I’ve tried to recreate that sort of idea when I’ve been talking to my family or boyfriend on the phone by emailing them photos and then explaining what each of the photos are etc. Hope this helps, and I hope you feel better soon.x