Is it bad to sleep with your music on
No. In fact, researchers have shown just 45 minutes of relaxing music before bedtime can make for a restful night. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-sleep-with-your-music-on ]
More Answers to “Is it bad to sleep with your music on“
- Is it bad listening to music while you sleep??
- Is it bad listening to music while you sleep?… No, I am going to say that listening to music while you sleep is not bad at all, because not only do I do it, and have been doing it for so many years. But it is said ” That Music Calms…
- Is it bad to go to sleep with music in your ears??
- Yes … anything that does not allow you to get a complete deep sleep will alter your state of sleep. When you sleep, your body is processing everything from when you are awake (mentally and physically). Even if the lights are too light or …
- Is listening to music when you sleep bad?
- You probably should try to get out of that habit mate- thats like over 7+ hours of non stop music- your poor ears! You most definately can damage your hearing like that and from what you say its seems your hearing is already taking some imp…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it bad to sleep with music on??
- Q: Most of the time I sleep with my music on, but I use the headphones that cover your whole ear, not the ones that go into your ear. I normally put the timer on for 15 minutes, maybe 30 if I cant sleep. I heard that listening to music when you go to sleep is bad for you, and will damage your ears. If I only have the timer on for 15 minutes, and dont use the earphones that go into your ear, will it really affect me?I have also been doing it for years, it helps me sleep
- A: You shouldn’t sleep with noise you can avoid..like listening to music. They problem is you never fall into a deep sleep and the quality of your sleep isn’t as high as it could be without your music.
- Is it bad to sleep with music?
- Q: I usually fall asleep with the radio on all night. I was thinking maybe that causes restless sleep? I am just curious..I have no idea. Do YOU>?Same question with TV?
- A: Individuals are different.I would like music but only quiet classic like chopin-not radio.I fall asleep on tv but not for long.Sounds like a waste of electricity and might disturb others.
- Is it bad to go to sleep listening to music?
- Q: I go to sleep wearing headphones listening to music I’ve been told this is bad for my ears.Anyone know why or why not?also does listening to a certain type of music while falling asleep bad?Please listen and ups and downsthanks for answers! (:
- A: I don’t think so. I do it all the time and haven’t noticed any difference in my hearing. Maybe if you’re listening to something really loud or heavy it could damage your hearing a little bit over time but other I haven’t heard anything to say that it’s a bad idea.