What are good emotions
Positive emotions would emotions such as joy, happiness, amazement, and the like! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-good-emotions ]
More Answers to “What are good emotions“
- What are emotions?
- Emotion, in its most general definition, is an intense mental state that arises automatically in the nervous system rather than through conscious effort, and evokes either a positive or negative psychological response. An emotion is often d…
- How to Control Your Emotions
- ･ 1 Identify the emotions you need to control. If you are prone to angry flare-ups, then find coping mechanisms… ･ 2 Focus on your breathing. Breathe deeply and slowly to help reduce your heart rate and bring more oxygen… ･ 3 Use visual…
- Do animals have emotions?
- I am positive animals have emotions. The closer they are to humans, the more complex their emotions. Do animals have a sense of humour? Sure they do! Ever play hide-and-seek with a dog or a horse? Ever been pounced on by a cat in a pl…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are there any good ways of getting rid of negative emotions quickly?
- Q: Please don’t say booze or get laid because booze is not healthy, and when you’re in a bad mood you don’t want to get laid. For example, after you have a heated argument with your significant other, getting laid is not an option. What other good ways are there to get rid of negative emotions quickly?Also, don’t mention “play with yourself” because when you’re in a really bad mood, you don’t want to play with yourself.
- A: Exercise is an excellent way to physically express negative, penned up emotions. Writing, music, and art represent additional methods of emotional release that some people find helpful. Still others find a good cry or screaming into a pillow to be cathartic.
- What do you do to vent, like to let out emotions in a good way?
- Q: I need to find a way to vent my emotions, like yoga or something. Something good and appropriate, because I always end up letting them build up and then they all spill out. So, does anyone have anything good that will help me out?
- A: Excercise is a great way. Running, swimming, going to gym, anything like that would be good. I used to suffer depression, which has been linked to a lack of a chemical called seratonin in the brain, you see – excercise produces seratonin (as does chocolate and sex in small doses!), so it really helped me, and could also help you. You don’t have to be clinically depressed, but excercise is a great way to relieve pent up emotion and stress. I also agree with the answer above, writing your feelings down really helps. You kind of feel like you’ve got everything off your chest when you write it all down, it’s very relieving.Enjoy! xx
- Does anyone know any good quotes on the value of emotions?
- Q: I’m doing a presentation on the movie Equilibrium and I want a quote to end on. I want it to demonstrate that feeling good emotions outweighs the price of the bad ones. Or something like that.
- A: My list is little long ,But believe me,you will surely like! My favorite quotes are ►1____”There is no word in the world ‘impossible’,because the word impossible itself says that i + m + possible” 2____ “Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up everytime we fall”.3___ My favorite inspirational quote is “Do first things first, and second things not at all”. 4____ “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything”5____”You must do the thing, you think you cannot do”6____ “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is opportunity.”7____“If you don’t risk anything, then you risk even more”8____”All that we are is the result of what we have thought”9____”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved what you are not”10____”Learn from yesterday ,live for today ,hope for tomorrow .The important thing is to not stop questioning”11____”Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.Walk beside me and be my friend.” 12____”Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold” “Make new friends, both young and old, one in Silver, the other Gold.” “Make new friends but keep the old, some are silver and others are Gold”If you want more,then go to my personal site►http://sites.google.com/site/goutamknow/Home ▀▄▀▄▀▄THANKS▄▀▄▀▄▀ Hope that helped…. 8 )Can you answer this easy question ? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnAFhrmIO5fNUirBwygiTpXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090524102255AAjsdGj