What does a dream mean when you are drowning
To dream you are drowning, signifies that you are overwhelmed by emotions or repressed issues that is coming back to haunt you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-dream-mean-when-you-are-drowning ]
More Answers to “What does a dream mean when you are drowning“
- What does it mean to dream of drowning??
- Forgive the pun, but here’s a shot in the dark: The two dreams have interesting similarities. Since you mentioned them together, it is clear that you believe them (at least subconsciously) to be connected. You give very little detail about …
- What does drowning in dreams mean?
- Huge waves can mean that you have a lot of anxiety and stress in your life, and that you feel you have no control over it. Drowning could represent unresolved emotions you may have (possibly toward some sort of relationship that didn’t have…
- What do drowning dreams mean?
- Drowning and water dreams don’t necessarily have anything to do with water in real life. Often drowning dreams signify some kind of fear. Another interpretation is unresolved conflict or issue in your life or a current issue. It could be du…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when a person (me) dreams of drowning in a pool?
- Q: I dreamt of drowning in a pool the other night. I was around so many people, and nobody helped. Nobody could hear me because I was so far under the water. I felt like I couldn’t breathe in real life almost…or like there was a pressure on me. What does this type of dream mean?
- A: Like others have mentioned it could mean that you are going through alot in your life right now. Please understand that you are not alone & that there are people who care and are willing to help. Sometimes you just have to look for them. All the best.
- what does it mean when your get a dream drowning?
- Q: like i had a dream that jumped into the pool, i know i knew how to swim but i couldint move so i was under water with my eyes open , but in a second i could breath but then i just started gulping water, then basically drowning for a moment :S
- A: It is a sign of losing control and losing confidence in reality.Projecting drowning while you knew how to swim but couldn’t move may reflect some low confidence level in you. In other words, you are feeling some difficulties in reality, somehow you are unable to fix it even though it is within your ability. That may be due to lack of confidence.The gulping and drowning basically reflects some helplessness in you. In translations, you have ability, but not full confidence to accomplish your things you want to fulfill in reality and you vent it out in this dream.
- what does it mean when you dream that someone is drowning?
- Q: yes last night i was dreaming that someone was drowning and that i was pulling this person from the hair trying to rescue him/her i did not reconice this person.Anybody has an answer, please.thanks.
- A: you feel that you are a responsible person who has the ability to help others. you tend to see people’s hurts, fears and insecurities and want to rescue them. you are a caretaker, who wants to protect others (maybe physically, maybe emotionally). you are probably well suited to several things: careers in the helping professions, such as medicine, nursing, psychology, etc….or fire, police or other form of protective career. best wishes. this dream is a symbol of who you are inside (especially since you didn’t recognize the face)….if you had, the dream would have just meant that there is someone in your life in particular that you want to help. the lack of features shows more of a general incentive to rescue, help or save.