What does it mean to dream of fighting
Fighting is a no nonsense dream of change, and the dream itself will have to point to the area of your life that will be MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-to-dream-of-fighting ]
More Answers to “What does it mean to dream of fighting“
- What does it mean when you dream about fighting??
- Dreams about fighting probably mean that you have some concern about the possibility of violence in your life, either that you will be attacked, or that you will attack someone else. Dreams are not prophetic, they just reflect what is on yo…
- What does fighting in dream mean?
- I’ll try my best in interpret you dream. Fighting in dreams may represent an overwhelming fear of the loss of your sense of power and control. If you are the one being violent, this could represent a struggle for self-assertion, or be an ex…
- What does it mean when you dream about fighting your ex boyfriend…?
- This contributor is admittedly no expert on dream analysis, but hopefully my answer will be better than none. I think your ex boyfriend represents your past which you are not ready to let go of yet. Suggest you wait for other WikiAnswers an…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean if i had a dream about fighting people?
- Q: Some of the people i knew but are not friends with, and some are just random people who wanted to fight. I was very scared, does the dream mean anything?
- A: what kind of fighting with fists or weapons or just shouting it makes a differance i think if its fists and stuff maybe you feel you have been put in an awkward position and you need to get out you know like having to keep a secret from a friend if its shouting maybe you need a release from a strain like an exam or driving test good luck babe c x
- What does my fighting dream mean?
- Q: I had this dream where I was fighting this guy from my english class because he was going to rape my girlfriend. He started taking steps toward her in my driveway then grabbed her inappropriately so I ran out and punched him in the face. He slugged me back in the chest and i lost my air. when i got my air back i fought against him using karate (which makes sense because i’m in karate, it would be my nature to use that style), and we swapped blows back and forth and then he grabbed me around the middle from behind and tried to throw me, so i jabbed his ribs with my elbow and ran backwards into a street light post and he hit his head on it and let go of me. I punched him in the head and he fell to the ground, dizzy and done fighting but not knocked out. I went back to my girlfriend and hugged her and said everything would be okay, but she was dull and lifeless, like she was soulless. I shouldn’t have won that fight, he’s shorter but a LOT stronger than me. what does this mean?
- A: Dreams always mean something… even the ones we forget. Our brains are trying to work out the events that happen in our lives and sometimes they even tell us explicitly the things that we pick up on from subtle cues in conversation and body language. It’s the subconscious coming to the fore.I assume the guy from your English class also knows your girlfriend? Maybe you’ve been picking up on some behaviours that are agressive and threatening to her. Or maybe something else is going on in her life and she’s acting differently and your mind has created this scenario to help you deal with the way she’s behaving now.I would look at the facts of the dream: a bullying rival, your need to protect, your girlfriend’s trauma… and see if those situations are playing out in your life. That should help you be able to sort out the meaning. Usually putting the images from vivid dreams into the context of your life can help you define what you saw and felt.I would keep an eye on this guy… and make sure that your girlfriend is keeping herself safe. 🙂 Sometimes dreams are WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get), your conscious mind just doesn’t want to take the hint and see what’s in front of it so your subconscious has to kick you in the gut. Hope that helps!
- Whats does my fighting dream mean?
- Q: I am having a reaccuring dream that I keep getting into fights with girls, but when I go to punch them I miss or my hand moves VERY slow or when I hit them it doens’t hurt them at all. Its like I’m just tapping them. And they laugh at me and there is nothing I can do because my punches dont hurt. What does this mean?!?!?!?!
- A: This means that you feel incapable of tacking the issues in your life, as you have no power to defeat them