What does it mean when you have BAD dreams about someone
To see your friends, saddened and troubled, in your dream, signifies sickness and distress upon them. Thanks for doing the ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-bad-dreams-about-someone ]
More Answers to “What does it mean when you have BAD dreams about someone“
- What does it mean if someone has a bad dream about you??
- it means you should eat lots of oranges whole without peeling the skin or cutting it up and without chewing. For best results you should hit yourself in the balls as many times as you can in one minute as hard as you can
- What does it mean when someone has really bad nightmares almost e…?
- they could just be bad nightmares, which could mean the person has some kind of problem in life and his subconcious is trying to tell him something. i would recommend looking up the dreams on a dream symbols website or book. it could possib…
- Can someone tell me what this nightmare/bad dream means??
- Dreaming of people in your dream usually do not refer to actual persons, but refer to aspects of yourself. As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream something bad about someone you love?
- Q: I dream about my boyfriend very frequently. But they aren’t good dreams. They are dreams about him cheating on me or ignoring me or just leaving me. I know my boyfriend is very loyal. He would never do those things to me. Can someone help me figure out my dreams?
- A: I agree with Savannah. Perhaps it is insecurity, fear, or maybe past experience. Trust me, you’re not the only one who has these dreams. I have a boyfriend who is very loyal, as well. I have dreams where he would cheat on me as well. Lying, cheating, leaving, the works. Most likely somewhere in your mind, you feel maybe, this could be too good to be true. No one could be THAT loyal, right? Not.Your life isn’t a movie where there has to be drama to be interesting. Don’t worry and spend time with your boyfriend. These dreams are most likely nothing, but since I don’t know your boyfriend. I wouldn’t know whether or not you should be listening to your dreams. Tell a close friend who also knows your boyfriend and see what they think about your dreams.
- When I get too much sleep, I get bad dreams about the end of the world. What does that mean?
- Q: Has anyone else gotten these kinds of dreams when sleeping too much? Usually their followed up with feelings of abandonment and left with too much responsibility.Any thoughts?I’m not depressed or pessimistic. I’m not 100% optimistic either, more so I’m realistic, so I consider both positive and negative ideas in order to understand situations in life. Maybe this is about uncontrollable worry?James – It’s always either durning or right before the world ends. And it’s always about high end military technology like powerful nukes or strange unknown devices we haven’t seen yet unleashed on neigborhoods, etc, and I’m watching it all happen, and worried about survival.Kitkat Bar – Haha, right on.
- A: Dreaming of end of world or somone’s death often means insecurity about people/places around you. It may only mean that it is due to stress and anxiety from reality.There is no need to give you a big analysis on this kind of dream
- What does it mean when you keep hving good dreams and bad dreams about your ex boyfriend?
- Q: Me and ny ex boyfriend relationship ended on bad terms about 2 months ago. I haven’t been thinking about him, and have basically moved on with my life. I keep having these dreams about hi. One dream was that we were together at a grocery store buying groceries, and in one dream, I saw him, his mother, and a girl going into a grocery store, and he was walking with a can slump over. I Had both of these dreams in the same night. What do these dreams mean?
- A: The word “ex” means all dear.The dream means “u had one – earlier i.e your boy friend” which is not now & hence the word “ex” is coming from your sub conscious mind.WE GENERALLY HAVE A TENDENCY TO THINK ABOUT A THING WE POSSESED & LOST — This is quiet common dear.Can we be friends? Pl mail .