What is the name for someone who is afraid of blood
Hemophobia: An abnormal and persistent fear of blood. Sufferers of this very common phobia –MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-name-for-someone-who-is-afraid-of-blood ]
More Answers to “What is the name for someone who is afraid of blood“
- What is the Scientific Term for someone who is afraid of blood??
- Hematophobia: An abnormal and persistent fear of blood is called hematophobia. Sufferers of this very common phobia dread the sight of their own blood, the sight of the blood of another person or an animal, and sometimes printed or filmed i…
- How does someone become a nurse if they are afraid of blood/needl…?
- I have this same problem! I would love to be a nurse, but faint at the sight of a needle also. I have thought about getting hypnotized to see if they can get rid of it. I’m not sure if it would work, but it helps people get over fears, stop…
- What if someone is afraid of needles and/or faints easily at the …?
- While the CCES is making every possible effort to make the collection of blood samples as easy and painless as possible for the athletes, should an athlete be prone to fainting when giving blood, it is highly recommended that the athlete ha…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can a person who is afraid of blood have a seizure because they saw blood?
- Q: i was sitting with my boyfriend and he was doing that scarification thing with my name and he looked over and saw it and he had a seizure i do believe. but he was also taking depression meds and I’m not sure if the blood thing could have caused that or if it was definitely his meds and i wasn’t sure if anyone else had any clue to help me get an idea. but we did take him to the e.r. and they just said that they didn’t know.ok some more details for that would be he kind of like stiffened his arms up against himself his eyes went into the back of his head he was sweating and he also kicked his leg once. it lasted less than a min. but longer than 15 secs. once he came back from the episode he said he didnt feel good and he couldnt move his head so i pushed his head up a lil so he wasnt leaning over and he ended up puking …. alot! it did match some of the side affects but the seizure thing didnt. i do believe the medication was lexopro or laxopro something like that. does this help at all?
- A: Stress can cause seizures, but having a bad panic attack and fainting is a more likely thing. If he’s had a history of seizures, I’d have him get checked out.
- Who is afraid of the big bad wolf OBL?
- Q: Hey OBL! I know you have access to the net and I hope you read this, you big old pig. In early 1200s my ancestor Alfonso Rebolledo fought your crazy ancestors in Spain and kicked their butts. My son has fought your evil in Iraq. I live in USA the greatest place on earth and you can kiss my blue blood as*teric. I’m ready for YOU sons of the devil. I will fight YOU in the name of my ancestors and will defend my neighbors (irregardless of Religion, color or Party afiliation) with bullets dipped in pigs blood.WOW I feel so much better. Anyone there with comments?
- A: PATRIOT! Get her!And give her a big HUG!Democrat here. Keep speaking up. My family fled Islam in the 1950s. We’ve been expecting this war for decades.You know somebody is going to report this. Tough.”For one brief, shining moment…” (Camelot, the Musical)
- Production name help..!!?
- Q: I’ve got two questions here, but they go along the same thing. What do you think of when you think of the name Blood Sisters?Why am I asking this? Because my sister, my neighbor and I are going to be (and already have been) making short stop motion movies and we need a production name. My sister LOVES Blood Sisters, but I’m afraid it sounds too weird or gross. I like names like my screen name (autumnskies). Anything with cool colors in it. or nature. Here are some that I like. What so you think?Indigo Moonlight ProductionsAutumn Skies Productions (hehe)October Skies Productionsthat’s it. 🙁 any others you can think of?? I basically like anything with the words autumn, october, moonlight, midnight, indigo, violet (or anyother cool color) or anything nighttimeish or autumnish. Please help! THanks
- A: midnight sage productionsoctober moonlight productionscrimson skies productionsand the blood sisters sounds like a vampire movie or something…lol. maybe thats what it is idk…but it sounds witchy…vampie…..dark…ish.lol. make sense?