What is the phobia of not being afraid of anything
There is no named phobia for not being afraid of anything. Not being afraid of anything would be called fearless. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-phobia-of-not-being-afraid-of-anything ]
More Answers to “What is the phobia of not being afraid of anything“
- What is the phobia of not being afraid of anything?
- I don’t think there is one. Phobia means fear. Like arachnophobia. Arachno means spiders. Phobia means fear. So, arachnophobia is the fear of spiders. I don’t see how there could be a phobia that means anti-fear.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is there a phobia of being afraid of the doctor, blood, or anything that has to do with doctors?
- Q: well i’m no doubt about it afraid of the doctor, i already figured that out. i cant talk about or here about doctor related things. i just wanted to no if theres a specific phobia for those type of things.
- A: There sure is a phobia of hospital and Dr. related thingsbut I don’t know a specific name.
- Is there a phobia for being afraid of social gatherings?
- Q: All my life I’ve always being really afraid of attending parties and school related parties and gatherings even when I’m close friends with everyone. It’s not that I’m self conscience or anything I just get really nervous and I get to the point where I absolutely refuse to go….. I don’t know why, then like a week or less later I wonder why I didnt go….Is there such a phobia or is this something some face their whole lives.
- A: social phobia,i have the same thing.i’m afraid of talking too ppl,i hate my personality.wish u lived near meeeeee
- Are you afraid of anything or have any phobia?
- Q: I hate spiders and insects.
- A: I hate snakes(non venomous and venomous), heights, and deep water.