What should i do if i have most of those symptoms
If you have symptoms of diabetes you should see a doctor as soon as possible to get tested. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-if-i-have-most-of-those-symptoms ]
More Answers to “What should i do if i have most of those symptoms“
- Am i pregnant? are those symptoms that i would have already??
- I get that during PMS and my period. A month isn’t that long to try. And typically, you only really have a three day window or so each month to get pregnant. Go get one of those fertility monitors. They’re expensive, yeah. But here’s the fu…
- Should I go to the doctor if I have those symptoms?
- You might not need to. Talk to your case manager, shelter or drop-in center staff to let them know you are feeling sick. They will ask you some questions, might take your temperature and see if you need to go to the clinic or hospital. They…
- Do I Need Glasses When Have Those Symptoms?
- You appear to have similar symptoms to myself last year. I got headaches whilst looking at the board in my lectures and needed to squint to make out the text. This was not ideal so I went to the opticians for an eye test and found out I was…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the symptoms that you’re developing asthma, coz recently, I hav trouble breathing through my nose.?
- Q: When I breathe, it feels like I’m breathing through a tube, and I don’t smoke and I’m not obese………
- A: No not a symptom of asthma. Asthma is only when you cannot breath or your lungs feels weak and needs a second inhale to complete one breath. You nose must have a narrow opening. You may want to clean it by blowing it or having it cleaning b a doctor using water flushing.
- why do I still have a discharge after taking pills for chlamydia?
- Q: I went to the doctor last Monday and was prescribed four pink pills, i took them and my symptoms started to go away day by day, but i masturbated within that week while curing. So im wondering did i mess up the process. Because its Tuesday and im still having a discharge.
- A: The antibiotics your doctor gave you can take up to 2 weeks to work. Were you only tested for chlamydia? If so, you may have other infections as well that the chlamydia test would not have picked up on. If you were tested for everything but you were only positive for chlamydia, give the antibiotics a chance and if you find puss still present go back and see your doctorHope this helps.
- What week in pregnancy do most women start experiencing the first symptoms, and what are those symptoms?
- Q: I think I may be pregnant, and if so I am about 3 weeks and 4 days along.
- A: Most people (not all) will be dog-ass tired for no reason they realize the first 3-4 weeks. That and a late period is what usually clue them in. Sometimes implantation pains will be a signal. (Or ligament stretching/spasming) I found in my 6 different pregnancies (only 4 successful) that 3-4 weeks in the godawful hunger starts. About 5-6 weeks in the morning sickness begins and my boobs hurt and the ‘wolf nose’ kicks in. I swore each time I was smelling rotting carcasses everywhere. With my very first successful pregnancy, by the 8-12th weeks my breasts had tripled in size. By that point you ought to have taken a test. Hope this helps a little.