Why do skinny people think they are fat
It’s a deep rooted fear inside of them. When people feel this way, they really need assurance that they aren’t. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-skinny-people-think-they-are-fat ]
More Answers to “Why do skinny people think they are fat“
- Why do skinny people think they re fat?
- All of the answers given are true. Sometimes there is a mental condition, that does not allow you to see yourself in the mirror the way others do–I don’t recall the actual medical condition–but it has been documented. Other times, people …
- Why do fat people think skinny people are beautiful?
- The best way to burn fat is to eat less and workout more often, the problems arise when we actually attempt to put that into practice! There are lots of stumbling blocks out there aren’t there?! The one diet which clearly delivered for m…
- Do you think fat people are funnier then skinny people?why or why…?
- they totally are funnier. their fat cells lubricate their brain cells, so everything in there is warm and happy. this makes them funny.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do people think they can make fun of skinny people, but not fat people?
- Q: When people tell me I am so skinny, or ask me if I am anorexic, it gets so annoying. I hate it how people can make fun of a skinny person for being too skinny, but not make fun of a fat person for being too fat.I am natrually skinny, and everyone always makes fun of me, and they hurt my feelings, and no one can make fun of fat people for being too fat. Why do people do this?No, I mean people can tell skinny people, you are sooo skinny, but they can’t tell fat people you are sooo fat.
- A: Anorexia is an eating disorder where people starve themselves. Anorexia usually begins in young people around the onset of puberty. Individuals suffering from anorexia have extreme weight loss. Weight loss is usually 15% below the person’s normal body weight. People suffering from anorexia are very skinny but are convinced that they are overweight. Weight loss is obtained by many ways. Some of the common techniques used are excessive exercise, intake of laxatives and not eating.Anorexics have an intense fear of becoming fat. Their dieting habits develop from this fear. Anorexia mainly affects adolescent girls.People with anorexia continue to think they are overweight even after they become extremely thin, are very ill or near death. Often they will develop strange eating habits such as refusing to eat in front of other people. Sometimes the individuals will prepare big meals for others while refusing to eat any of it.The disorder is thought to be most common among people of higher socioeconomic classes and people involved in activities where thinness is especially looked upon, such as dancing, theater, and distance running.
- why do skinny people think they re fat?
- Q: ok i am in unbelievable shape! i run at least 2 or 3 sumtimes 4 miles a day! im rly skinny and realy muscular…but i no some ‘bean poles’ they are so little its sad! but they thnk there fatt! it drives me crazy! why do super skinny people think theyre fat??
- A: It’s called DBID (distorted body image disorder) for most.
- Why do fat people think they can wear skinny jeans in public?
- Q: theyre FAT. not PHAT.
- A: Wow someone is full of themselves!!! Grow up already. And we wonder what is wrong with our youth today. Your a prime example of why so many young women have self esteme issues. I say people should wear whatever makes them feel good. If you don’t like then don’t look!