Why is the rain so depressing
Rain is depressing if you allow it to be. Think of it as a big tall glass of water for the flowers and trees! ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-the-rain-so-depressing ]
More Answers to “Why is the rain so depressing“
- Why is the rain so depressing?
- It’s because when it rains, theres no sun. When its sunny, your brain releases a chemical which makes many people happy. Also its dark, cold, wet and windy. X
- Why do some people get so depressed when it rains
- If it’s just one day and it rains, that’s probably more just boredom, or they are mad about their plans. I personally live in Seattle- it rains about 80% of the time here. Summer is about 2 months long. The sun naturally gives you Vitamin D…
- Why does rain make me so depressed/achy/blah?
- ur actually going through withdrawls from solar radiation. its actually pretty cool if its not happening to you. when you go outside for any reason you are getting radiated from the sun, but when the sun goes away, you aren’t getting what y…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why is the rain so depressing?
- Q: Is it just me or the rain depresses me alot…
- A: It’s because when it rains, theres no sun.When its sunny, your brain releases a chemical which makes many people happy.Also its dark, cold, wet and windy.X
- why do some people find rain depressing?
- A: because your movements become more restricted, clothes get wet, the floor and roads become more slippery, visibility drops, the atmosphere becomes dimmer … aren’t those enough reasons to become depressed.
- Are long periods of rain and clouds depressing for some peopel ?
- Q: Are long periods of rain and clouds depressing for some peopel ?
- A: Besides SAD, staying inside homes for too long watching TV and surfing the net also contribute to depression.