How do I get rid of lose skin from losing weight
Some persons get lose skin due to rapid weight loss. Muscle toning can help, depending on your age and general skin elasticity. There is no 100% answer, and the only guaranteed way is surgery. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-lose-skin-from-losing-weight ]
More Answers to “How do I get rid of lose skin from losing weight“
- How do I get rid of lose skin from losing weight
- Some persons get lose skin due to rapid weight loss. Muscle toning can help, depending on your age and general skin elasticity. There is no 100% answer, and the only guaranteed way is surgery.
- How to Get Rid of Extra Skin After Losing Weight?
- or of extra skin after losing weight is rapid weight loss. Just like losing weight, losing excess skin can take months of hard work.
- Will losing weight get rid of cellulite? Will it give me saggy sk…?
- There is no such thing as cellulite. It is just fat being pushed through holes in a fibrous membrane under the skin giving the appearance of bumps or ‘orange peel’. It won’t give you saggy skin unless you are extremely overweight and the sk…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I have excess skin from losing weight, how do i get rid of it?
- A: I wish you had mentioned how much weight you lost and how long it took you to take it off. Both those things are a factor in “loose skin.” Short of surgery, you’ll have to:1) be patient2) eat highly nutritious foods to get plenty of protein, vitamins and minerals, and3) exercise as much as you can comfortably fit into your schedule. Do cardio several times of week by jogging, power walking, swimming laps, jumping rope, etc. Do strength training several times a week. If you don’t own hand weights, you can use items you find around the house. Do yoga or some sort of stretching activity twice a week. Do push ups and sit ups daily.And #1 is the most important factor–it takes time for the skin to become toned. Unless you lost over 100 pounds, or unless you’ve lost large amounts of weight multiple times, you should be able to meet your goal. Good luck!
- How do I get rid of the excess skin on my stomach from losing weight really fast?
- Q: Also how much do you recon it would cost to get surgery in the UK?
- A: Tummy Tuck 🙂 no idea how much it costs
- what can you do about extra skin from pregnancy & from losing weight ??
- Q: I am looking for something like an exercise ……My children are 6, and 8. I was about 140 pounds before kids and im about 150 now. I am 5’8″. I gained a BUNCH of weight with both of my kids and stayed at about 190 pushing 200 after i had the second child. I stayed that way for about a year and then started losing weight. I have lost the weight through mostly eating right. I dont work out anymore like i did in the beginning. I am happy at the weight i am now i just have this “bell flab” in my stomach. How do i get rid of that and is it possible?? My daughter says my stomach feels like a waterbed. lol. I am sure some of you know what i am talking about. Is there anything you can do??
- A: there is nothing that you can do about the extra skin. however, sometimes the muscles in the stomach get stretched when pregnant and never go back to the way they were before. only certain exercises will get them back. there is a book called “lose your mommy tummy” and it will tell you everything you need to know. you can buy them on ebay really cheap.