How much would liposuction surgery cost
The cost of liposuction of course varies, depending on several factors including area, how much, etc. Starting basic cost $2,000. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-would-liposuction-surgery-cost ]
More Answers to “How much would liposuction surgery cost“
- It’s liposuction and it’s expensive…. risky too. Especially when compared to a healthy diet and exercise program which costs nothing extra (you have to eat anyway). Liposuction, gastric bypass, lapband surgery are all insane when you thin…
- On average, the cost ranges from USD1,500 to USD7,500 per one area and it also depends on several factors such as: 1. How much fat you wanna remove; the more fat the higher the cost 2. Who’s doing it for you? A qualified, board-certified…
- Cost is a vital factor in determining whether or not a person wants to have surgery performed. The cost of liposuction surgery depends upon the amount of fat to be removed and how many areas of the body are to be treated. Other important fa…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much does liposuction surgery cost?
- Q: i am wanting to get surgery for my body, i only had one baby and my body took a toll on it, i gained dang near 60 lbs with my baby, and now being a mom with not a lot a time to work it off, i keep putting pounds on and barely any is coming off. so i am resorting to surgery, please help, please dont be mean about this, i just would like my question answered
- A: You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here – health-quotes.talk4fun.net
- How much would a liposuction from the thighs (10kg of fat) cost (in an authentic plastic surgery clinic)?
- Q: Please answer only if you passed a simmilar liposuction or if you work at a plastic surgery clinic.Thank you.
- A: In general, Liposuction (1 area) $2500-4500 Liposuction (3 areas) $5500-7000 Liposuction (5 areas) $8000-10,000Contacting a plastic surgeon is probably the best idea for advice. These sites contain directories of plastic surgeons and have a lot of other helpful information…http://www.san-diego-plastic-surgery-cosmetic-surgery-doctors.us/cosmetic-surgery-san-diego-breast-surgery-article-3.htmhttp://www.san-diego-dentist.us/http://www.medical-research-study-directory.info/san-diego-medical-research-study.htmhttp://hoodia-research.blogspot.comhttp://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.info
- How much does it cost for plastic surgery?
- Q: Relax, I’m not going to have plastic surgery done, its just a question that I’m curious to ask…I was talking to one of my female friends yesterday and noticed that breast implants went down to 5000 dollars…I was shocked out of my mind that it has dropped that much!. So as a man, I am wondering how much would it cost for liposuction or any other kind of surgery such as a tummy tuck and so on. Also whether or not it is financially possible.
- A: Yes its right that, finances change from one doctor to other. You can Google some of the cosmetic surgery sites. Fill the form and ask the doctors the question. They will send you the quote.One of the cosmetic surgery site is http://www.puffyeyes.comYou can fill a form here and get the quote.Same way do this with different sites, so you can get an idea.Hope this helps